Give Some Logical Points To Prove That JWs Do Not Have The Truth

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

The one thing that got to me was that this religion is illogical. Their "logic" is ridiculous, especially when it comes to their blood doctrine. Downright weird!

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

They use a book put together by Satans version of religion, with his evil pope having final say on its books and order.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

They're full of contradictions, which they say they hate -- and which this 11 minute read highlights as the worst of them all: THE GREAT WATCHTOWER CONTRADICTION.

• xelder
    xelder

They try to control free thought and expression. If they have truth, What is truth afraid of?

To grow in knowledge, an idea must be willing to take on all comers and constantly prove that new ideas either fail or advance knowledge. Sometimes, we just don't know yet, but instead of controlling, we should continue to analyse.

• undercover
  • minimus
    minimus

Where's the logic of telling "Christians" they should view disfellowshipped persons, as dead? Christ associated, ate and drank with the worst sinners. I guess he's not a very good example, huh?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

marked

• 00DAD
    00DAD

TRUTH NEVER CHANGES, WT Doctrines do.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

1914, 1925 , 1975, 1992 ......

All these supposed calculated dates were un-scripturally calculated dates devised by the WTS. to attract attention to organization and

their published literature and with further intention of proliferating that literature by people whom the organization coerced into publicly distributing it.

Simply put the WTS./JWS is just another corrupt organization of religious charlatans.

But again its not unusual for a religious organization to self announce itself as the group of men who have been chosen by god

to guide mankind, its just that the WTS. utilized this inspiring aspiration in publicly proliferating its literature.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

TRUTH NEVER CHANGES

I know what you mean by this but it's technically not the case. Truth changes all the time - this morning it was true that I was at home and now it's true that I'm at work. That being said, what someone claims as 'truth' should stand up to scrutiny. If I say I'm at work, it should be verifiable by a source other than me. This is the part where the WT breaks down. Scrutinizing their 'truth' via outside sources opens up too many uncomfortable holes and is therefore treated with disdain and suspicion, and any JW choosing to do so is subject to possible apostacy charges if they don't immediately refrain and any non-JW who does so is viewed as Satan's puppet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit