Changing images

by maisha 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• maisha
    maisha

Sorry for not posting on this sooner, my computer was stolen,,I am not in a position to replace it.

cheers...

• Witness My Fury
  • william draper
    william draper
    MARCH 2015 WATCHTOWER , IMAGE OF FACE CLEARLY IN THE CLOUDS , RIGHT SIDE OF THE FRONT PAGE , JUST ABOVE THE CENTER
  • william draper
    william draper
    Anybody else see the face on the March 2015 Watchtower ?
  • skin
  • Island Man
    Island Man
    Sometimes I wonder who is more delusional - brainwashed JWs, or conspiracy-minded ex-JWs seeing subliminal images in Watchtower art.
  • scary21
    scary21

Every house I move to has demons, trolls and goat heads on my bathroom tile. I wonder if it's a builders conspiracy ?

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

I have definite proof there are lots of images with demonized signs in them - but I will not publish them here for copyright reasons, and additionally I cannot, because my computer was stolen. But yeah, of course, they are there.

Oh oh oh oh oh - there are many legitimate claims that can be made, many others that I find stupid and utterly false, and then there are these sublimal pictures claims - and they are the stupidest of them all.

When I look at the carpet, or when I look at the wall paper in the toalet, I see faces and animals and clouds and rockets and all sorts of things. Rorschak. Our mind is composed/created/evolved so as to see patterns as a means of survival or making sense of things observed,so this is just plain stupid.

• william draper
    william draper

This just so happened to be the first real image I have seen , which is not meant to be obvious , its in there , I went back to the laundry mat to get that watchtower but it was gone , I believe it is actually just below canter on the right , it does not show up on the online cover photo , its there though . This is art work , and if the artist or proof reader didn't see this well that is pretty careless , or was it meant to be in there as just some artist likes to get his kicks .

When you are publishing magazines that are going out millions , one needs to pay more attention .

Note also on this cover , it seems to imply only men without beards will be saved , the art is designed to be very manipulative , but of course I am not saying nothing new in that regard , art work on religious works should not be designed to be manipulative , but only pleasant or attractive , but not manipulative , especially with ideas not in scriptures ; like showing all men without beards . How cheesy is that , I glad I can see these things now whereas 20 years ago , I never really took note of such things .

• Simon
    Simon

In the picture above, there is a hidden image of a giant man bragging about the size of the fish that he caught. If you squint he looks like he is wearing an 80's style headband.

I also see a gorilla and a pillow in the clouds.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit