Changing images

by maisha 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• maisha
    maisha

Awhile ago i was mentioning how many of the images in watchtowers last year were containing addins with skulls, demon like faces and blatant illuminiti imagery. I recently went into the download sites again to grab some of those images and blow me away they have ALL been changed, cropped, edited, i can say that because i have some those original digital images from the magazines of last year, however the images currently on download sites are NOT the same some completely removed. One such image of jesus coming on an ass has been cropped, removing the name of the hidden name of the artist,,,, and altering a huge demon like face on the window...

Has anyone else noticed this?.

It is not a small job to change all magazine images and they are not going to do it for nothing...

Cheers!

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

We want proof-not that we do not believe you.

Please can you upload those images so we can tell the differences?

• maisha
    maisha

copyright?. not putting myself into legal problems... cheers...

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Post reference info if you're scared of posting the images of what you're talking about. Most likely you've visited another crazy conspiracy site.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

sounds like they work for the 'ministry of truth'...big brother 1984, every painting was repainted...

please post links or examples.

Oz

• maisha
    maisha

No of course i dont visit those sites, please dont tell anyone,,, lol,,, i had been keeping records of images for 2011, then i noticed my galaxy tab wanted to reload the pdf files for the mags. i use jwreader as an app on the galaxy.

I got suckered in by the reloading,,, when i went into show someone the images that i knew had obvious defects they were GONE...

however i had saved only one of the old pdf files

w_E_20111015.pdf remains unchanged, this one shows the Demon face in the Flames and the number 322 (skull & Bones) on the head of the man carrying the baby.

this is in the watchtower October 15th 2011 page 3.

The others i cannot locate as all the files have been removed from the web now, you cannot get them anymore. All digital images gone,,,,

This was another example August 15 2011, the name of the artist PAMW in the bottom left hand palm branch on the road and the demon face in the middle window.

maybe they got caught for copyright?,,, i dont know,,,

cheers

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

Please post some stuff. You do not need to post a whole magazine neither a whole picture to prove what you claim. A part of a picture will not be considered a copyright violation if posted for educational/reference purposes. Even if the morons sue you, you have the opportunity to go public and turn the wrath of the people and the judges against them. They will withdraw with their tails between their legs.

NOLAW

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

....pics, or it didn't happen....

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

There is nothing to see. Here are the two pics mentioned, and only if people would just stop wasting time looking for things that just aren't there. WTS doesn't practice occult and they don't put some subliminal images into their pictures on purpose. If you look at some furniture, you can spot faces in the grain of wood. If you look for something, you can find images in clouds, in trees or in rocks.

• maisha
    maisha

Well actually thanks for posting those images,,, yes you are right you can spot images in many things, but generally it is rare to do so.

But here we are talking about a religious publication which in theory has no reason to have any such thing occuring right!.

So why would they allow the art department to do this?...

in the upper image you can clearly see above the womens head, in the flames, a clear face, eyes, nose,,, The guy in the red is the pointer to it,, to the right of the guy in the red the rest of the image is not there , but if it were, then you would see on the back of the head of the one of the men is the inscription 322? in his hair, maybe you could post the rest of that image,,,

for the image below of jesus entering the city,,, notice the second or middle window,, a face is clearly visible above the man and woman heads, this was greatly enhanced in original image release,

Also the artists name is clearly visible on the palm branch bottom left,,,, PALW or PAMW??, I was always under the impression the society never gave credit in a image for the artist?,, if the society didnt draw the image where is the credit for the artist that did draw this scene...

The question is these are not hard to spot images,,, also all PDF versions of these magazines have been removed,, well at least i cannot find them anymore..

Now you said they "WTS doesn't practice occult and they don't put some subliminal images into their pictures on purpose."

Well i disagree, a symbol is there for a reason, there is no need for any possible question mark regarding these images, but time and time again they show up,,,

It appears that these symbols are there to show who is really in control of the society.

In one of the latest mags for i think this month where the woman is preaching in the artic? cannot remember which month, the public release WT has a Photograph, the study version has the photo converted to an image, or visa versa, sorry not able to check just now,,,

but anyway in the artists image taken form the photograph they have added a gots head into the pants!.. very clear to see, no reason for it to be there since it is not at all present in the original photgraph...

Check out the guys head i mentioned and tell me why are the numbers there?...

Cheers....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit