Prayer answered

by StopTheTears 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Violia
    Violia

are you sure it was not flatulence? Gas pains are bad.

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

There is no possibility that a radiologist could mistakenly diagnose "three large tumors".

Exactly.

There was no misdiagnosis. The tumors were present and then they were gone. It is a miracle. Touched by the hand of the Lord. Misdiagnosis was an excuse the doctor made to avoid God.

• designs
    designs

ahhh!

• Violia
    Violia

My over the Internet diagnosis is still flatulence,

• unshackled
    unshackled

OMG...similar thing happened today. Out for lunch, I ordered the salmon on ciabatta. But the waitress said they might be out of salmon, so she went to check. When she came back turns out there was some left after all!

That salmon was supplied as a result of the many prayers that were made on its behalf. Regardless how fishy (a-thankyou) it sounds.

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

The doctor was and there is no miracle involved in getting!

Now to be serious, I had a similar case with a beloved one and not only 1 but 2 wrong diagnoses (hospitalized in 2 different hospitals for more than a month!): 1. Imminent death and 2. less then 2 years life expectancy with therapy for cancer.

An incident that took place more than 6 years ago! F*** them-all they care about is to make money.

NOLAW

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

STT, what cofty is getting at is not just the fact that it's impossible to misdiagnose large tumors , but the fact that your story is either complete and utter bullshit...or that the radiologist sucks at his job...

Answer cofty's question...what tests were done in order to "diagnose" these tumors? What size were they and where were they located?

How could you possibly know that the doctor's reason for saying it was a misdiagnosis was refusal to believe it was "god"? How do you know the doctor doesn't beat his Bible just as much, if not more, than you do?

No one will tell you otherwise...because you won't listen to reason. Your own mind concocted this ridiculous nonsense because you WANT to believe and you NEED "evidence". Since no other evidence is forthcoming, you grasp onto whatever you can in order to prove it to yourself...even if it is absolute ridiculous nonsense.

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

I had an MRI done and they told me I had three small lumps at my groin area!

I told them they were silly it was my genitals!

• cofty
    cofty

I have had 7 or 8 CT and MRI scans performed in the past few months and I have 2 more in a couple of weeks. I have sat with my oncologist and looked in detail at the pictures on his computer. The resolution is so good you can see a lymph node that is just a few millimeters across.

StopTheTears - StopTheLies

Cofty:

I hope your tests all come back negative and that whatever symptoms resulted in the testing go away. Get well soon!!!!

Oh, and by the way, I think the OP was trying to make a joke, hence the use of the WT pictures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit