Prayer answered

by StopTheTears 25 Replies latest jw friends

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

Last tuesday my elderly uncle was taken to the hospital by ambulance in extreme pain.

While he was in ER a number of tests and bloodwork were ordered.At approx 3:30 wednesday morning my aunt called me in tears. The test had revealed three large growths.

We returned to the hospital. The docter came in and told us that he found no traces of any growths malignant or otherwise. He believes that the radiologist mis-read the results tests and he mistook shadows that resulted from the way my uncle was positioned for the scan.

The Radiologist may have his opinion, I just don't share it. My uncle was healed by the Lord as a result of the many prayers that were made on his behalf and nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

Great use of logic, StopTheTears

• cofty
    cofty

Bullshit

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Wow. Just thinking maybe you should seek psychiatric help. If a physician explains to you the reason why there was a mistake with the test results and NEW test results no longer show that mistake...it's not a "miracle" or an "answered prayer". It's a physician fuck-up that was remedied.

Please get some help.

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

"There are none so blind as those who will not see"

• Violia
    Violia

stt, you are either big time messing with us ( as evidenced by the Whitney Houston thread) or you are a little short of a six pack.

An incompetent/ sight impaired/radiologist does not mean someone was healed, it means the radiologist is not that good or it was difficult to read.

• Twitch
    Twitch

prolly both from the sounds of it

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

"Who needs prayer when you have chain prayer" UNiversal Church Of The Kingdom Of God.

• cofty
    cofty
    The docter came in and told us that he found no traces of any growths malignant or otherwise. He believes that the radiologist mis-read the results tests and he mistook shadows that resulted from the way my uncle was positioned for the scan.

Unmitigated bullshit.

If it was a scan, as in CT or MRI there are no shadows, there are very high resolution 3D images. There is no possibility that a radiologist could mistakenly diagnose "three large tumors".

Where were these tumours exactly, what size were they and what type of scans were used in the initial diagnoses? Also what test did the second doctor do before telling your uncle he did not have any tumours?

• designs
    designs

18,000 children died today from hunger, I guess God was busy with your uncle...but glad he is well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit