Where did AGuest - and others - go?

by Qcmbr 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Hi - I almost miss sparring with her. What happened ? Did I miss something?

While we are at it here is my list of posters I haven't seen frquently or at all for ages:

Tetrapod Sapien - where did his hairiness go?

Abbadon - now I have seen the nudist on a couple of threads but then he's bogged off too.

• ziddina
    ziddina

SHHHHHHHHH!!!

Don't mention their names, or they might show up!!!

• bohm
    bohm

Psacramento is missing as well

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

True - PSacramento is also Absent. I miss his even handed approach to debate and his kindness. His last post a month ago was telling.

“Everything we have has a pagan background, every tradition can be traced to an earlier pagan tradition. Just silly people trying to make themselves special and different and "not of this world".

• shamus100
    shamus100

I enjoyed having Shelby around.

The last time she was here, she was accused of everything short of murdering babies with a bayonette over a few silly statements and I imagine she's had enough. It was really quite shameful the way she was treated.

• jay88
    jay88

Hopefully JC has told her, that her work is done here.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Well shamus100 Shelby was capable of knocking a few heads together herself but she was fun.

Hope she is ok and has not drifted off to her spirit world to be with Jehasuah without saying goodbye.

• shamus100
    shamus100

True; but if you got to know the real 'her', you would find that she is an incredible person despite what she believes.

You silly people should have been around when the meth-head black cross-dressing Jesus was here. Now that was awesome! :D (some people may think that I"m kidding too... :O )

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

AGuest is gainfully employed again after being off sick. I just spoke to her last week and hope to see her soon. She was in high spirits and seemed to be fine. Maybe she'll pop in when she has the time.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

She wrote a temporary depature post stating that she was assigned a new complex to manage. The startup to get things in order is very intense. She is a good example that one can choose when to post.

This forum is good diversion while one is disabled.

A lot of people seem quiet now. Quiet is not bad.

I miss PSacramento a lot. He had a "Christian" manner of posting. I envied it. Maybe he is busy with school or writing a thesis.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit