ya do know what THE most popular reason we leave WT is doncha?

by oompa 16 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

not sure about it specifically....but i see three catagories...and what do you think is the specific one is???? i fit in the first one...and you guys know what the deal breaker was for me...

(changing the bible to make it say what they wanted it to in the nwt...especially adding the name jehovah 237 times in the nt...or cgs....when there is ZERO ancient manuscript for doing so...even though rev says to not add nor delete nuttin...they added the name jehovah twelve time in rev alone....even though not a single one is a quote from the ot or hebrew scriptures!! and that is not right either....how did we not notice that we have the only bible around with the name jehovah in the new testament.....sooo deceitful about that) (and that is the longest parentheses of my life)...lol

they are:

the...i just cant believe this bullshit anymore...it is a lie.... and i may have been raised in fukkin a cult for gods sake!

and...

holy fluck...i cant believe they just treated me like that and i aint never goin back

and...

god forgive me...i have to live this sinful sexual life even though i will die at armageddon

but of course i see way to much in black and frikkin white thanks to this religion...but i will make that another post....grrrrrr.......oompa

and for me it was number one....

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

god forgive me...i have to live this sinful sexual life even though i will die at armageddon

check

TT

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Every religion has been designed by mankind's own endeavorers of self empowerment, this is the reason why religion can never be the truth.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV
    holy fluck...i cant believe they just treated me like that and i aint never goin back

Pretty much sums it up for me...

V665V665

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    the...i just cant believe this bullshit anymore...it is a lie.... and i may have been raised in fukkin a cult for gods sake!

Me.

• talesin
    talesin

Nope.

For me it was,, I must have been switched at birth! (and yes, I really thought so for a short time)

It never made any sense to me, I've always hated being a JW, and now that I am an adult (lol 18YO), it's clear that they are a bunch of hypocrites and liars.

t /

• EXMS
    EXMS

For me it was holy fluck...i cant believe they just treated me like that and i aint never goin back

But that led for me to god forgive me...i have to live this sinful sexual life even though i will die at armageddon

EXMS

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Still waiting for some-one to ask why I didn't sign up at my new cong after I moved. Lol

It will be 3 years next month since my last meeting.

• designs
    designs

Definitely 1. and 2.

• DonutZ!
    DonutZ!

" holy fluck...i cant believe they just treated me like that and i aint never goin back" this one describes me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit