Whitney Houston died today

by mrsjones5 102 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah

Don't drag Keith into this. He'll outlive us all and he kicks ass.

Josie:

(I wish, yeah I look just like Whitney Houston).

You are beautiful, too.

• watson
    watson

Rumor has it that her daughter was just taken to the hospital.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Aw, thank you Dinah.

You're a lovely person for saying that.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"Rumor has it that her daughter was just taken to the hospital."

Oh that poor girl.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I think Bobby Brown was responsible for her getting into drugs and involving her with that kind of lifestyle.

There was much of that still going on in the industry, particularly so back in the 80's and 90's .

Some people can rebound and stay away from alcohol and drugs and some people are just too mentally weak to accomplish this difficult

feat. Whitney appears to have originally gotten into drugs for the excitement and the stimulating highs as a fun loving partier.

Later on though as she got older she pursued alcohol and drugs, some of the legal kind, to dull herself up knowing her talent as a singer was

completely gone, never to return.

She really needed someone to love and protect her, unfortunately for these kind of celebrity idols, people mostly want and expect

something from you directly from your fame and fortune $$$, they don't necessarily want to personally love and protect you as an individual.

• mouthy
    mouthy

How sad!!! it seems that when one becomes an IDOL!!! that something takes over to destoy..

She was very talented. .My sympathy to all her family...Her songs will live on. I hope it is a warning

to other famous folks ,to stay away from addictions,

R.I.P

• Violia
    Violia

I just looked at a site that showed some of her pics, 1963-2012 and indeed she was beautiful.

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

Does anyone know if she was still associated with the witnesses at all? I think I heard that their mother was still involved but and perhaps some of her older siblings who never achieved the same fame as her and her brother.

MsDucky, this picture was amazing. The family resemblance is startling.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

STT, I give up!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh freaking lord STT, the lady to the left of MJ is Whitney Houston not Janet Jackson. Whitney and MJ are not brother and sister, they are not related. Give it a break.

Geez!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit