Brother Sidekick and his wife came to our house today. This one’s for Moshe…

by garyneal 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• garyneal
    garyneal

Wow, two days after my conversation with Brother Hero that Brother Sidekick shows up with his wife at our apartment. I am not sure what he wanted but he shows me a newspaper article that suggests that Jesus was in jail for the last supper and calculates his death at 33 C.E.. I honestly don’t know what he was trying to get at but he and his wife started talking about the Memorial. He said that just like what the newspaper article said, the Jews no longer use the old calendar. So, when he said that They calculate the date of the memorial for our calendar based on Nissan 14, I said, “Interesting, I had a jew mention that you all do the memorial one day early.” He agreed saying that the Jews use a different calendar now than they did back in Jesus’ time.

I then later asked him if he was aware of my recent conversation with Brother Hero. He said he was and that Hero was going to research some information for me. Apparently, they have not marked me yet as a do not call. I have to work harder.

• garyneal
    garyneal

Okay, I get it. Passover is Nissan 15, not Nissan 14. So.... I got to trip him up on that.

I am going to get back with you all on that.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

They calculate the date of the memorial for our calendar based on Nissan 14,

Nissan Qashqai..

Has all the room you need ..

To pass around Wine and Crackers..

It`s the car Jesus would have Driven..

http://trendzona.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/2011-Nissan-Qashqai-red.jpg

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

• garyneal
    garyneal

Nisan, Nissan,

• garyneal
    garyneal

Nisan 14 is the pass around the cup and plate day. April 5, 2012

Passover begins Nisan 15. April 6, 2012

Nissan Pivo

But I prefer the Nissan Pivo, maybe the ruler on the bottom will be useful for measuring things. Pyramids, Gentile Times, when passover starts...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Nissan..

King of the Jews T Shirt..

(Worn at all Jesus approved Memorials)

http://www.somastyle.net/hybrid_image/images/infamousNissan/black_shirt.jpg

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Eat my bones n drink my blood....

Totally new idea, no pagan ritual ideas there at all.... Totally original.... Not weird either.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

WTS calculates the Memorial date and sometimes coincides with the Jews pretty close and sometimes doesn't. Sometimes it is pretty close to Easter and sometimes it is off. Then they make a point of saying how they are more "RIGHT" than anyone else because ......blah blah blah blah.

They are always about being right and everyone is being wrong.

I am surprised that the elder has a newspaper clipping from 33 C.E.. And if a Jesus story made the newspapers back then, why hasn't that been mentioned by the church? If it isn't from then, who cares what it says?

• blondie
    blondie

The WTS concentrates on GNAT things, but leaves behind the CAMELS, the lack of love.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

i don't think they really mark you as long as you're not a baptized witness. They ignore alot of stuff as long as they think they can still snag you. Once you sign on the dotted line the rules change no more questioning and less and less personal attention. You mentioned the blood issue on another thread well their in trouble trying to make sense out their position which keeps changing and when we were last in several years ago most Jw's I knew were totally confused over what was the right thing to do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit