review of a newly baptized publisher

by raxxxx 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I remember those. 1 year the PO appraoched me with my time over the last year. He said my avg was too low to be considered for any addditional responsibilities. As I scanned the cards, I noticed that each of the months had a higher hour count than my avg. How can this be? Well I counted the cards, there were only ten, and then I quickly figured out how he came to his conclusion, and then what the avg was over ten months. He couldn't get his mind around it. He kept pointing to his total. I thought "what the hell" I'm going to lose out getting priviledges because this guy can't count? He never acknowledges his error.

00DAD, I'm sure u remember that PO in White Oak, His initials were D. R.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

@ wha:

LOL It looks like Holy Spirit needs a grade 7 math refresher.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

lol, tyipcal uneducated elder trying to make educated decisions. This guy fell flat at an elementary school level.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Also, fireflower says to tell you that poutine saved her life the other day.....

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Sorry, raxxxx.....

• scary21
    scary21

Wow, my hubby just got the results from his yearly review yesterday. On his JOB..............exceeded exceptations........Wonder if this brother can do as well on his JOB....lol... It is a job you know !

• 00DAD
    00DAD

WH: Yes I know D.R.

Did he add wrong, divide incorrectly or both?

Either way it doesn't matter. It must've been Holy Spirit directing the process.

00DAD

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I was baptized 30 years ago and don't remember such a thing. When did it start?

• steve2
    steve2

Review = performance appraisal. If you pass, you're on the highway to everlasting life; if you fail, you're at risk of being sucked back into the old system. Still, despite these performance appraisals - er, I mean "reviews", the exodus from the organization continues.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit