US Marines posed with Nazi "SS" flag in Afghanistan

by dontplaceliterature 38 Replies latest jw friends

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I personally feel that posing in front of the Nazi symbol just degrades the world's opinion of the U.S.

Jeez...did you even read the thread? These guys are NOT NAZIS - that flag is NOT A NAZI SYMBOL.

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

To be fair, cofty, sinus is not representing the United States in a foreign country, to my knowledge. Even if he were, he would not be sharing his JWN identity with them, I'm sure.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Is this not a photoshop?

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

On a side note, I just wanted to emphasize the fact that I don't think these guys deserve to be court-martialed, or removed from their post. It was a poor decision on their part, but it doesn't make them bad soldiers, per se.

However, the gentlemen that peed on the dead militant should be shitcanned immediately. That's a total disgrace.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    However, the gentlemen that peed on the dead militant should be shitcanned immediately. That's a total disgrace.

And on that, we agree completely.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

...to be fair killing him in the first place was probably worse...

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

Pentagram?

Yeah, that's a symbol John had in mind when writting about the 144000 in Revelation. If there is anyone around good in trigonometry he can expain you about it.

And SS are Zeus thunders.

The b*****d Nazis stole all ancient sacred symbols.

NOLAW

• elderelite
    elderelite

As someone who never served i tend to stay away from these threads, respecting very much those who have served and put their asses on the line.. But nazi's and ww2 in particular are somewhat personal, my grandfather having served in that and the korean war...

Outlaws first post answered any questions i had. I buy their story, benefit of the doubt to the men of the armed forces. They serve with integrity and honor as a whole, and that didnt say "nazai" to me until i read the article... And even then it didnt.

Seperate post, but the really.... The rebel flag being exclusivly white supremisist? Sigh....

Semper Fi

• just Ron
    just Ron

I would have never thought it was an ss flag because I thought the ss over laped each other in those types of flags.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit