who wants to go to heaven?

by xtreemlyconfused17 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• xtreemlyconfused17
    xtreemlyconfused17

okay just one thing clear, i'm an inactive unbaptized publisher n the main thing that makes me look down upon the WT is the false 607d date n the stories of ex bethelites...........now, for those of u who left and COMPLETELY dropped their old beleifs esp. The 'Paradise' one, n now beleive they'l go to heaven.........i totaly dont know what to beleive right now, still asking lots of Qs n reading alot of articles........in the mean time do u want to go to heaven? Like reeealy!!!!!!! No sex in heaven!!!!! (i'm a virgin though). No alcohol in heaven!!!!!(do u think there is??) No food in heaven!!!!!! (y would 'spirits' need to it??') No rnb (or any type of music u like) in heaven!!!!! (if theres singing then i think it will be like the way the catholocs sing, NOOFFENSE n sorry if u got offended). No jokes in heaven!!!!! (would u realy say somethnig and laugh about it with God)!!!!!!!!! See life is here!!! Life is perfect on earth. isiah 45:18 god says he created the earth for people to live in!!! Now y would he take us with him there!!! Like if its true we going to heaven, i jusssst wiiish he left me here!!! (not alone though). U tel me. Do u realy want to go to heaven??? If it was ur choice btn heaven n earth, what would u choose?? (this is for those who beleive theres God tho) (aaand if we really going to heaven, may God forgiving cuz iLm judging things 'unknowingly')

• xtreemlyconfused17
    xtreemlyconfused17

oops corrections, its 'Catholics not catholocs'.........and 'may god forgive me not may god forgiving'

• N.drew
    N.drew

..in the mean time do u want to go to heaven? Like reeealy!!!!!!!

If it was ur choice btn heaven n earth, what would u choose??

I can not want to go to heaven if I am already there. And if I could choose I would choose Earth.

BTW there are jokes in heaven. I think there is no sex.

• leavingwt
  • designs
    designs

There will be Ale served and also KFC otherwise its no Picnic.

• dog is god
    dog is god

1. Nobody knows what heaven is like OR if there IS a heaven

2.No one knows what happens after death until you get there.

3. There may not be anything

I was seriously injured recently when I was in a crosswalk and a van hit me. Later I was laying on a bed and couldn't breathe (collapsed lung, broken ribs, elbow, ruptured spleen) I dawned on me that I was dying. It wasn't scary I knew I was just going to go. I really wasn't so bad. I even thought that I would finally know the big secret. Then the ambulence took me to the hosp.

• jam
    jam

Xtree: what about this. When we enter heaven we will

receive A crown, white robe and A harp (personally I would

love to have A guitar, never played the harp).

We will worshipped God and sang Praise songs to God all

the time 24/7, yes walk around heaven all day praising God.

So you can make A fashion statement with your crown and white

robe and yes there will be music, only the harp players.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Im going there tonight..... I must say

• just Ron
    just Ron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5dtpw7zEm0

Here is my thoughts on alcohol.

Ron

• Heaven
    Heaven

1. Nobody knows what heaven is like OR if there IS a heaven

Well some people what what I'm like and yes, there is a Heaven.... I'm right here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit