I always come here for help first... a group called bible students

by Butterflyleia85 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Londo111
    Londo111

I second the JwStruggle website!

• tornapart
    tornapart

Seen you on there Londo.. ;) I've got a different username on there. :)

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I once came across a group that called itself 'Bible Students', and they used old Russell literature, and referred to each other as 'Brethren'.

There are several splinter groups of this nature I have been told. Jw's regard them as 'evil slave' I believe.

It is good to see that you are thinking. Your journey is not decided yet. But you are moving away [slightly] from the JW version of things, which may be positive. Keep reading, thinking, learning rational thought. It is good to see.

I belong to several FB groups, most of them former Jw's, and several of them, groups that have moved away from religion entirely. Personally I am atheist, a freethinker, humanist. So it is hard for me to give advice about immersion in religion, which I consider delusional in general. But I rejoice in your willingness to learn and grow. When I first left Jw's, I had a couple of years in which I bounced church to church, and continued to believe in invisible beings, so I do understand the stage of your growth.

Good luck to you in your journey of understanding.

Namaste

Jeff

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Sorry for the double post.

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

thanks all! big help in my journey! ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit