Me Alex Lifeson and Geddy Lee

by Tater-T 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

Geddy Lee is awesome!! Alex is really cool too He's very funny and a constant talker.. he should have been the front man but he can't sing..

I'm glad I got to share these they are still my favorite pics as you can see by my beaming smile ..

thanks for all the comments

TT

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

Geddy Lee is awesome!! Alex is really cool too He's very funny and a constant talker.. he should have been the front man but he can't sing..

I'm glad I got to share these they are still my favorite pics as you can see by my beaming smile ..

thanks for all the comments

TT

• iceguy
    iceguy

I have no more respect for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. How a band like Rush and some others that are not in is complete BS! I saw Rush back in the 80's, still one of the best bands I have ever seen.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

One of my fave quotes from Rush is: 'If you chose not to decide, you still have made a choice!'

Anyway, where's Mr Peart?

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

Alex and Geddy have a plane so they can golf on tour, they were on little break, they stayed in Boise 2 day's .. and had a golf tourney for the crew.. I was informed Mr Peart has fear of flying and enjoy's riding motorbikes, through out the tour, His itinerary is completely seperate.. So I never met Him...

That is one of my favorite lines too.. I used to think that Farewell to Kings was about the WT.. in high school, " The Hypocrites are Slandering the Sacred Halls of Truth"...

TT

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

You are with freaking Geddy Lee! I saw Rush in 1984. God I'm old.

I have a pic with John Paul Jones, but I don't post my face here. LOL

NC

• darthfader
    darthfader

Im a huge rush fan... I am so jealous. Thanks for sharing the pix - here's one of my pix from their last tour through Phoenix (I got front row tickets -- my son was so excited).

Rush from the front row, Us Airways

• darthfader
    darthfader

Yeah, the R&RHOF is a complete Joke... Way to many Rock bands overlooked who have become a staple of American culture.

cheers

• darthfader
    darthfader

I dont think Neil has ever had a fear of flying, he wants to take the time between shows and ride his motorcycle through the backroads of America -- and blend into the local cultures. He doesn't do meet and greets since his family tragedy in 97 (I think).

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

That might be true.. But I asked, that's what they said..they may have said doesent like flying... Interestingly a few other bands, Fly as well..

Depeche Mode, ands Metalica.. fly in right before the show.. which I thought was odd, then I found out why.. So they can stay in the city after the Show and nail Chicks... lol....

Nice pics... Mine are T4E Tour.. just before Neil's tragic losses

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit