Me Alex Lifeson and Geddy Lee

by Tater-T 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

trying to learn to post pictures on here

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/forum/tech-support/205431/1/How-to-Post-a-Photo-Here

and I've done all this and it doesn't work

• Tater-T
  • Tater-T
  • elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

SWEET !!!

• shamus100
    shamus100

LOL.

You must be Canadian (eh!)

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

Ok I got it ... whew ... So I thought I woud share, my favorite Pics of my favorite Band, I had to throw away all their albums.. because RUSH... was an accronym for Ruled Under Satan's Hand ..

The Blonde is my GF.. who I should have married .. she was awesome... the Pictures are from 1996 on their Test For Echo tour.. I was a bellboy at a hotel for 14 years.. met tons of Bands, as we were the nicest hotel in Boise.. these were they only guys I yook pictures with .. they let me Drive them around in my 64 mercury Montclair... they were total cool , and by the way they are really swell Gentleman ..

any way now I know how to post pics.. so there .. now I wanna post those moving cartoons like Outlaw does ...

Rush 40+ years, still touring producing albums and no hall of fame .. damn shame

peace TT

• shamus100
    shamus100

Just right click the image icon and put in the web address of the picture tab above the smiley and by the paint brush, you crazy bastard Canadian.

Kind regards,

Shamooskiechuck.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

not Canadian.. just an Idahoian.. oh yea I Da Ho.. that joke never gets old ..

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Rush is the greatest band of all time. I've always wanted to meet the guys in the band. I started playing music because of the song "Spirit of Radio".

My dad gave me grief for having Rush albums. He stated that the band's name advocated narcotics use. Like a typical Witness, he found joy finding fault in anything not from the WTB&TS, even if it was a stretch of the imagination (i.e. bullshit).

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

I saw them when I was 13 at the fairgrounds,general admission, for Farewell to Kings, my frind and I pushed our way to the front row.. and by the end Of 2112.. they had these Flash pots going off that nearly cinged our eyebrows.. with the computer voice of 'Attention all planets of the Solar Federation... we have assumed control.. we have assumed control"..

I was hooked.. blown away..

Meeting them was A Highlight fo sho bro

TT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit