Sorry to all members

by usualusername 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

It was nice you apologized. Better than wondering if you were not being dramatic. People cared.

I poured out my abusive childhood for the first time here. Many wrote that it was too over the top to be real. It is hard to evaluate without seeing a face or hearing a voice.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

You were fortunate to find an exceptional hospital and doctors that would let a suicidal person walked out and use the Internet after a suicide attempt. Most states, including NY, have mandatory 72 hour holds against your will, which can be extended quite a while. It seems all the hospital administrators and doctors, including the state, do not mind losing all their personal assets satisfying a judgment that their negligence in letting you walk.

Perhaps your state suicide prevention team and coroner's office should be commended for their liberal attitude.

I saw people fighting for their very lives-voluntarily locked up.

Of course, I could be wrong. As I stated before, people did care.

• shamus100
    shamus100

This is a message board and you will always get nasty comments from people - many times people can come across 10X worse than they really mean.

Look after yourself, and thank you for having the courage to get help. You should be proud of yourself for that. :)

• watson
    watson
    I am happy to say that your posts seem very sincere, as does your apology. I believe it is accepted by all, but certainly by me.
    And there is no need to withdraw from here; your posts are as welcome as anybody's.

I know this may seem highly inappropriate, but this sounds like you are talking to a visitor from another planet.

As to the OP, no apology necessary, if your original thread was for real.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Good to hear. Thank you for posting this and I hope you work it out.

Live long and prosper...;)

• flipper
    flipper

USUALUSERNAME- I'm glad you received some help. No apologies needed. You are going through a difficult time. I wish you the best of health and a speedy recovery

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Thanks for the update UUN and I hope you feel much better very quickly.

No need to apologise to me......I missed your original thread anyway.

Good on you for being big enough to come back to us in any case.

Regards Paolo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit