Sorry to all members

by usualusername 26 Replies latest jw friends

• usualusername
    usualusername

elderelite

I am apologising.

I know we have had some crazy posters, people who have lied and sensationalised stuff.

What happened was real and I apologise.

• JRK
    JRK

We all have bad days. I am glad you are getting help.

JK

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Usualusername said,

Scenic it was very real

If it was real (and I'm a terrible judge of these things) I wish you the best in the coming days. I hope the issue you found hard to deal with can be taken care of with an approach that brings you good health and well being.

All the best to you.

• cedars
    cedars

Other posters, an apology has been offered.

Please keep that in mind when replying.

Cedars

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Other posters, an apology has been offered.
    Please keep that in mind when replying.
    Cedars

I think we all appreciate that, Cedars. Which is why I for one am not making any comment about the incident on this thread.

• tornapart
    tornapart

My dad was in a position like this once. Depression is very real and attempted suicide a cry for help. He didn't really want to die but felt no one cared. He was found in time. It didn't stop the depression but he got the help he needed. I hope you do too. Please do whatever the doctors and other professionals suggest for you. You are important to the people that love you.

• usualusername
    usualusername

I will no longer comment lest I cause offence.

• tornapart
    tornapart

ps. I'm really really glad you're ok... I was worried about you..

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

I will no longer comment lest I cause offence.

I am happy to say that your posts seem very sincere, as does your apology. I believe it is accepted by all, but certainly by me.

And there is no need to withdraw from here; your posts are as welcome as anybody's.

• sizemik
    sizemik

usualusername . . . please stick around and get to know some folks here.

Many of us have fought severe depression and won. Any who haven't done so will not identify with it . . . but those of us who have know well what an enormous challenge it is.

Hang in there . . . the battle is winnable I promise you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit