Six Screens next on Pay Pals hit list !

by koolaid-man 22 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Could be coincidental, but after announcing our scheduled Dialogue program to be broadcasted live on Feb. 21, 2012 with Seven Unthank, Pay Pal alerts me of suspicious activity in the Six Screens account.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Well, there's nothing but suspicious activity in your call-in show, so why would it surprise me that there's suspicious activity in the Six Screens account?

Everyone- Avoid Six Screens until Rick says it's safe.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

BIG NEWS! SIX SCREENS MANAGES TO LAND ANOTHER LEGITIMATE GUEST!

See how Rick exploits this to encourage everyone to believe that fake Bethelites and exaggerated shock stories are real.

Now he's feeding the conspiracy theory that whatever was screwed up with Pay Pal is due to Watchtower attacking Six Screens thru Pay Pal because of whatever his legitimate guest has to say. Later, just like Watchtower in 1976, Rick will say "I never indicated any such thing."

• sir82
    sir82

Gosh - maybe we should all just send you money directly!

Why don't you give us your bank routing numbers, and we'll all send large contributions to fund your worldwide protests.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It stands to reason, paypal wouldn't want Six Screens to miss out in the publicity stakes after all.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Rick, don't worry. I have the solution to all your money problems. I forwarded an email I received from a lawyer in Nigeria. He says he needs an American with a bank account to provide access numbers and put up just $1000 to free up millions of dollars for some defecting royalty. He says the royalty will split the millions that are transferred to your account.

So this can fund Six Screens. Maybe you can even expand and find more fake Bethelites.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

too funny

• Think About It
    Think About It

I can't wait for the "Freddie Franz Was an ET" episode.

Think About It

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

What's really upsetting is that I was just this morning going to transfer funds to Sick Screens via PayPal. I mean, if they can land a legitimate guest in one out of every 5 or 6 weekends, they need our help. If Rick will just provide those account numbers here on this thread, I am sure people will transfer funds to his bank account directly.

Maybe we can earmark our funds to go to actual real people telling the truth on Sick Screens instead of into Fake Johnny's pocket.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Hey, call in this Saturday to hear about how Watchtower is so afraid of Sick Screens that they put their undercover operatives at PayPal to work drying up their funds. Fake Johnny will be calling in from the bowels of what's left at Brooklyn Bethel to use his techie expertise to explain how Watchtower is infiltrating Google, Wikipedia, Facebook, and Sick Screens. Fake Johnny might even reveal that someone way up at/near the top at Sick Screens might actually be a Watchtower operative.

Don't worry that even though all of this is (alledgedly) true, calling in to Sick Screens doesn't put your phone number on their Aposta-list.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit