Who's your favorite video game character of all time?

by sooner7nc 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

1996 vintage of course....LOL

• Qcmbr
  • Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Fury, did the latest "Duke Nuke" live up to it's hype or was it as bad as all the kids are saying?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Mario. I still love him.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

ALWAYS always always go by the game review ratings... I played the demo, I'd never have bought it new (same applies for all games except Operation Flashpoint titles) Seemed OK but I wasnt gripped ..... I have it on my PC ready to burn to verbatim for my XBOX 360, but too many other games take priority LOL

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Psycho, from the Crysis series- "They won't even know wot hit em"

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

I really don't play video games anymore, but Ryu & Akuma from Street Fighter, and Sub-Zero & Scorpion from Mortal Kombat. The first time I heard Scorpion yell, "Get over here!", I was like . Akuma's Raging Demon move was crazy too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3oYGGsTzbI

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

huge GTA head, Niko Belic is my all time favorite. non-main guy, i love Yusef Amir from GTA "Ballad of Gay Tony", that dude is hilarious.

• iarts
    iarts

Noble Six from Halo Reach

Spartan

• jws
    jws

What? No mentions of Lara Croft from the Tomb Raider series? A pioneer in sexy video game characters. Her game character was beautiful, rich, and smart.

And despite the obvious eye-candy, I loved most of the games for the game itself. Lots of puzzles to solve, not just things to fight constantly. Kind of like a Scott Adams Adventure in 3D.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit