Who's your favorite video game character of all time?

by sooner7nc 19 Replies latest jw friends

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

"They're waiting for you Gordon...in the test chamber."

Gordon Freeman from Half Life

Image Detail

Captain Price from CoD

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

all the GTA .. guys.. especially Vice City with Ray Liota .. I'm 'calnotinjr' on the PS3 look me up..

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Link Legend of Zelda

• fade_away
    fade_away

O...M...G!!!! Ok I'm a huge videogame fan and I thought I was the only nerd on this forum! Chances are nobody here has heard of the characters I mention.....Kratos (from God of War) is the number one Bad Ass. Then comes Nathan Drake from "Uncharted"....Then there's John Marston from "Red Dead Redemption" which is one of the best Western tales ever told. Videogames have the best stories to tell nowadays! Better than anything Hollywood can come up with. I'm not a big fan of the brainless Call of Duty first person shooters. I like the under-dog story-driven games better....the ones that will never be popular but will always be better than the 99%.

• badseed
    badseed

No one can kick ass like ratchet..lol

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I like the Super Mario game characters. I also like B.O.B and Harley.

• Rydor
    Rydor

Thief Garrett

Probably my favorite video game character is Garrett from the "Thief" series on PC. He's a master thief, whose modus operandi is to stay in the shadows, and leave no trace he was ever there. He's highly intelligent, cynical, with a dry sense of humor. Despite the fact that Garrett earns his living by pilfering others' wealth, he's actually good at heart and in each game ends up begrudgingly saving humanity from a terrible fate.

• Broken Promises
  • avengers
    avengers

Remember Sonic on the Sega?

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

"Call of Duty" Modern Warfare Zombie Edition Nixon or JFK fighting the zombies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit