FAQ "Do you believe that [Jehovah's Witnesses] are the only ones who will be saved?"

by wannabefree 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wannabefree
    wannabefree
    Nowhere does it say people who are now living who aren't Jehovah's Witnesses will survive.

No, but the wording they choose to use is intentionally vague when giving answers to the public. It's about the way the "Society" spins what they say. They are truthful in what they say but clearly when it is for the public, it is said in such a way to try and hide how weird and extreme they are. The Organization (and all of us who were indoctrinated in it) have/had the hardest time just answering ... "Why yes, yes indeed Joe Worldy, we do believe that only Jehovah's Witnesses will be saved at Armageddon, because only Jehovah's Witnesses are true Christians."

"Many now living may yet take a stand for truth and righteousness before God’s time of judgment, and they will gain salvation."

To a Witness, this clearly has the same meaning as ...

Soon, God will jugde people by how they react to our preaching. Those who do not accept the good news will be destroyed.

But to the non-Witness, they wouldn't necessarily jump to the conclusion that taking a stand for truth and righteousness means that only Jehovah's Witnesses are true Christians and only by accepting the message they preach, which includes joining in the following of the Governing Body, will a person be spared destruction at the hand of Jesus in the soon to happen Armageddon.

• Oceangrinder
    Oceangrinder

I'd think, affiliated to no religion (at this point) in an effort to expand my views and awareness and to be awake. I do not doubt for even an instant that the governance of the world, as a whole is extremely corrupt and downright genocidal. The laws that have been executed over the earthen folks has been vile at all turns throughout history.

When I think of true evil, I think of "Prima Nocte", and realise that this road leads back to rome.

It saddens my heart to know that such evil rises to the top, because they have done so with treachery. We let them, with an understanding that Jesus/Issa is in the heavenly thereafter looking down on us, but that they are not in fact extra-terrestrial. That we are not extra-terrestrial.

It is abundantly clear that jesus knew this about humans (the trinitorial brains). Wired for everything from survival and deceit: The Reptillian (not neccesarily the extra-terrestial kind). Familial Instinct (love, partnership, parenting): The Animal. Higher Thinking (Calculation, Creation, Philosophy): The Human. Satan would appear to connect to it's host through the reptillian brain with a desire for carnage. God is an idea, as much as any thing else. No one knows why we see the coalition of atoms the way we do. But it's our brains that undoubtedly allow us to do this.

Is there any specimen more advanced than a human? Wonders never cease, and there's places on earth we still can't go, but half of us would drop to our knees if satan put on the right show.

I have seen evidence (how reputable? Who knows), that the name Jehovah is comprised from a respelling of YHWH. Which is reported to mean "The I am who I am." If this is factual by any means, then this is not Gods name. This is an accepted title to hide his name. How sure of this am I? About as sure as I am that the Masons have the power and credibility to decide who the Illuminati will pass the power to rule the world to. Elohim is supposed to be translation of "GOD".

Why would the actual name of god be hidden?

These are all questions that I would expect the flock of the son of god to know.

Everyone says they speak truth. And we're supposed to have faith? Even though the whole world is being murdered and we are supposed to stand back & deny others the same love that we would wish they give us? I cannot. I must try to help them by warning them about wolves in sheeps clothing (Bankers & Government & Religious Leaders). I have been given no clear proof what name god goes by. But he is very much about title, keeping us niave, and destroying people. He's jealous, he likes to see retaliation. He brings death, disease, and can give people magic to use.

Also, If the fallen angels are the ones flying around up there in their ufo's, then wouldn't God and Jesus (the heavenly king) also be flying in one?

Isn't there a famous painting of one chasing the other across the sky?

I want to know. I am seeking god through the discovery of information, because that is how I worship.

It has been said that the greatest good in the universe is knowledge. Fundamentally, I know that we will need a tool with more benefits than currency if we ever wish to unify.

If god is the sum, or even greater than all the Information that I can uncover then wouldn't he see that as good?

For it has begun to appear, that the tree of good and bad is a family blood line that is playing both.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit