Thoughts and Opinions on the VAA?

by arko_n9ne 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Londo111 - That is the point my friend. How do you kill a religion? You have to stop all people from joining right?

There are two ways to do this, either get all the children who are born in to leave, which news flash there's only 37% of them staying as it is.

Or

Stop all recruitment efforts. So let them close the ranks, let them circle the wagons. If the majority opinion of Jehovah's Witnesses is not just that they are annoying going door to door, or crazy but let the majority think they are harmful.

Again, going door to door you answer "Not Interested I am part of the Vast Apostate Army". If they ask why give your reason "I think it is duplicitous to have a blood policy that allows hemoglobin but not red blood cells. It unnecessarily costs lives." "I disagree with the policy of two witnesses needed for cases of Child Molestation, it unecessarily causes multiple children to become victims." It's all policy and all things that the general population will agree with, there is no defense for them either. Think of a JW encountering a Scientist at the door who opposes their religion because they don't allow a red blood cell but they do allow hemoglobin, there is no explaining that to a Scientist. It makes no sense to anyone really, hell most JWs don't even understand it. Or the policy on Child Molestation, do you know any JW that can explain that away except for lying? What if the general public knew it to be true?

In the next five years the goal is to stop all incoming members, as you said most know there's something wrong anyway. So after the incoming members have dwindled to nothing we can work on those who are already in.

As for this:

Then they think, "But where you going to go?"

There is a place to go, The Vast Apostate Army.

• Mad Sweeney
  • Tuesday
    Tuesday

Mad - If this is a video I might not see it because of the firewall at work, but did your post come out blank?

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Thanks Tuesday!!!!!!!

• arko_n9ne
    arko_n9ne

@Tuesday Sweeney's post is blank. I've got no firewalls and nothing shows up.

I am going to sound weird here, but holy cow! Tim Kilgore posted on my thread! I'm honored.

There are only a handful of ex-JW's who can prove they opened the eyes of an active J-dub. Even fewer who can point to a website with a transcript and confirmation video of the conversation that did the job.

And Tim Kilgore, you sir, are the few and the proud!

Even one of my brothers-in-law (a 24 year year baptized Witness) gets upset by that name, and we're across the country in North Texas. THAT is power.

Kudos and thank you for the honor.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Since I'm part of the Facebook group, I might as well chime in. I, for now, am just a silent spy and collaborator. I'm sitting in the background trying to learn and develop tactics and dirty tricks BUT I will not just stand by and allow the local JWs recruit the unwary without saying anything about it. I speak of my experiences with the JWs and about what they teach with anyone who will listen. I hope to eventually be a source of help and support for XJWs in my area who become inactive or get kicked out and can't decide if they want to stay away for good or not. If I can see enough of a groundswell heading for Brooklyn in 2017, I'll be there too.

I'm with you, Tim...

V665V665

• Igot2bme
    Igot2bme

The VAA community on FB has been a huge support to me in helping me to empower myself as well as others. With the help of this site and the VAA, I don't feel ashamed and frightened anymore about standing up to the Tower. I want others who have left to feel the same way. We all have different tactics but we all work for the same team, helping those who are captives in this horrible cult to break free and live their lives!

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    I am going to sound weird here, but holy cow! Tim Kilgore posted on my thread! I'm honored.
    There are only a handful of ex-JW's who can prove they opened the eyes of an active J-dub. Even fewer who can point to a website with a transcript and confirmation video of the conversation that did the job.
    And Tim Kilgore, you sir, are the few and the proud!

LOL, finally I can prove to my wife I'm not just a legend in my own mind. Thanks I appreciate the compliment, I'm really not anything super special I was just able to jump on a trend before most people and I can articulate ideas that have been circulating for a while making it a bit more accessable than some other stuff out there.

Luckily I always have PropagandaTechniques singing my praises of helping him leave.

Even one of my brothers-in-law (a 24 year year baptized Witness) gets upset by that name, and we're across the country in North Texas. THAT is power.

Hell yeah it is. It seems like the only name out there that you can say you're part of and simultaneously scare and piss off a witness. You can say you're part of Witnesses for Jesus, Project Refellowship, Wh1te Rabb1t, whatever it's not going to matter to them. You say you're part of the VAA and it gets an immediate gutteral reaction. It's like this was meant to happen.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

And yet he is one of the most good natured, down to earth people I've ever run across! I've watched every one of Tim's Watchtower videos and admired him for his message and delivery style. But I absolutely fell in love with him, (in the most platonic sense) after watching his birthday video when he serenaded his fellow You Tube apostates Propaganda Techniques, CS the Apostate, etc.

• scary21
    scary21

Tim, You have more fans then you will ever know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit