Draconian Rules for Attending "Special Convention"

by BluesBrother 137 Replies latest jw friends

• Inisc
    Inisc

I haven't heard of a special convention before, I probably wasn't listening!

But thre was a special one day thing a month or so ago in Scotland that was on top of the regular assembly day. It was optional and congs booked coaches to get there. My dad told me about it and he was a bit miffed the coach was meant for transporting school kids on trips so the seats were on the small side lol!

Anyway, it was meant to be a big deal cos there was a TV link up with a London bethel speaker givin some talks.

Has anyone ever heard of this before?

And do they give any talks at special conventions that that don't want the normal r and f to hear?

• Gayle
    Gayle

Is there an "International Convention" for 2012? Where were the ones in 2011? 2010?

• WildeLover
    WildeLover

ooh, getting close now! can't wait

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

Welcome delegation from Oceania! Enjoy your visit to Dublin.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Let me know if any of those hot lesbian piosneer sisters are rooming together......

• WildeLover
    WildeLover

the sisters can bunk together i bet but the brothers cant. they might be tempted to ride each other. i mean some of the angels couldn't keep their hands off the daughters of men so how can imperfect men keep their hands off the sons of men. Clearly brothers bunking together is not in line with scriptural thinking.

• cedars
    cedars

I've written a brief review of this convention on the link below, for those who are interested:

http://jwsurvey.org/general-information/anthony-morris-iii-attends-2012-special-convention-in-dublin

The article contains links to mp3 recordings of the talks given by Anthony Morris III at the event.

Cedars

• ziddina
    ziddina

bumping...

Thanks, Cedar, for doing all that work!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit