What Percentage Of The Billion Hours In Field Service, Was Productive?

by Bubblegum Apotheosis 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• finally awake
    finally awake

Zero, zilch, zip, nada, none of it.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

How many hours are productive in trying to recruit members into a high-control group that worships an imaginary Middle-Eastern Bronze-Age god? Gee....I dunno....

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

The "Talking to the dog, and the householder comes into the organization, is not true?" I am SHOCKED! All of the Circuits must have Ceasar (the dog whisper) in their Halls. We had a brother with a 1961 station, a long, long, long and stinky wagon, it seated eight people, ( 8 pubs x each hour). At the end of a ten hour day ( The 8 brothers x 10 hours = 80), How productive that station wagon was, too bad gas is $4 a gallon now.

Brother Waldo divided the World Wide Work total hours into our local area by some strange alchemic divisor, it averaged 180? hours per person. Why his illustration, what value and what was the point, I have no idea. His words did not fire me up, it was a bummer illustration. There was a mentally disturbed couple, who claimed special pioneer hours, while working a three quarter time job here. Just a bit of fudging with their report, a wee bit! She started her hours, once she put her cloths on, and headed out the door. They later divorced, the pioneer work did not unify the family.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Geez. I can't tell you how many mornings we'd knock on a few doors, stop for coffee (oh and donuts, must not forget the freaking donuts) and talk for an hour, and the only thing that sent us back out for a few doors was guilt. OH the way they could manipulate time!

For instance, I once was put in a car group with a sister who had started early morning witnessing 2 hours before she met the group. They told me that I could count her 2 hours as mine, even though I wasn't there, because she was in our group. she had got that little gem from a CO's wife. It was crazy.

NC

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

From a Watchtower corporation perspective, 100% of the hours were productive.

Lets not forget the purpose of the preaching work and the hourly requirement are to keep the sheeple busy.

Take away the door to door activity and i dare say the watchtower would shrink dramaticaly.

oz

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

The Auzzie dubs would all be better off watching Wilfred warming the bed on SBS at this time of night, Oz. LOL

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

thanks black sheep might just do that

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Those kinky Swedes!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Massage from a cat? Hmmmmmm

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I wouldn't mind being emasculated right now