Field Service Can Kill you

by target 11 Replies latest social current

• 25ashitaka25
    25ashitaka25

Wren,

your example is exactly what JB and I were talking about.

ashi

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

There have been a number of such events, which in a way are "disturbing";
    The Lillelid murders;
    The 6 Witnesses who are toild about in this thread;
    The Witness who had her unborn child cut out of her womb;
    The car crah with was it 4 children? an dthe mother killed;
    And the huge one, in Spain, where large parts of a congregation burned to death in a bus, screaming and knocking at windows to get out, while bystanders due to the heatcould only stand watching how they were burned to death.
    It is not easy, in the face of such events, to state that God is watching and taking care and protecting. There was an article som eyears ago about a female Witness who desperately wanted to go to the convention, but who had no money. So she grew strawberries, and they were so plentyfull and big that people from all over the place came to wonder at them. And she sold, and she got money, and away she went.
    There was a fisherman in France I think, who called off sihing on his boat because he went to the convention. The crew were angry. Later on, they caught so much that it more than made up for the "convention loss".
    When this terrible accident in Spain happened, these other stories about seeming protection fell to the ground in my eyes. One needs to be veeeery cautious before explaining something as Divine intervention.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit