Scientific Proof that Evolution is NOT Scientific!

by Nicola.threeangelsmessage 200 Replies latest jw friends

• Viviane
  • cappytan
    cappytan

Viviane: Don't forget this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-suvkwNYSQo

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Nicola,

The only "lesson" you gave here is how despicable the behavior of a Christian can be. You're an embarassment to your beliefs. (Some would argue that you're merely living up to your beliefs) If I had to choose between your flavor of Christianity and Vivian and Cofty's flavor of atheism, frankly, I'd rather be a rock in Mars.....Eden

...................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/thsmilie_happy_251.gif

• Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    What did you think, Christian's don't fight back. As I said, if you want to dish it out, be prepared to receive it back.

I'm having fun. I hope you all are too.

• wizzstick
    wizzstick
    What did you think, Christian's don't fight back. As I said, if you want to dish it out, be prepared to receive it back.
    Matthew 5:39:

"But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also."

Your God commands you to do this. If you don't maybe his grace might run out Nicola...

• cappytan
    cappytan

Nicola:

Matthew 5:39 - "But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also."

1 Peter 3:9 - "Do not pay others back evil for evil or insult for insult. Instead, keep blessing them, because you were called to inherit a blessing."

Romans 12:17 - "Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone."

1 Thessalonians 5:15 - "Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else."

1 Peter 2:23 - "When he was reviled, he did not revile in return; when he suffered, he did not threaten, but continued entrusting himself to him who judges justly."

As I said, I'm having fun, hope you all are too.
  • Oogie
    Oogie

This thread is still open?!?

Why is it still open?

• cappytan
    cappytan
    This thread is still open?!?
    Why is it still open?

Because Simon's just one guy and probably busy. He's not like Jehovah, able to be everywhere all at once.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit