Scientific Proof that Evolution is NOT Scientific!

by Nicola.threeangelsmessage 200 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon
    What did you think, Christian's don't fight back. As I said, if you want to dish it out, be prepared to receive it back.

Likewise. Oh, and "bye bye".

Also, aren't Christians supposed to be, you know, "Christian"? I guess they are so desperate they let anyone in now ...

As I said, I'm having fun, hope you all are too.

Sorry pal, playtime's over

Because Simon's just one guy and probably busy. He's not like Jehovah, able to be everywhere all at once.

I like to give people chances but this weirdigan is obviously just here to insult people and cause trouble.

• Viviane
  • Slave4_38y
    Slave4_38y

Thanks Simon

• Simon
    Simon
    Please list which books you have read that present the positive scientific evidence for evolution.

You could probably just shorten that to:

"Please list which books you have read"

Ah, the righteous. How sweet if will be when the rapture get's them all the hell out of here!

• cofty
    cofty

It puzzles me why the word "christian" ever became synonymous with positive traits, as in, "that was a christian thing to do".

One day it will pass into oblivion like the racist phrase "that's mighty white of you".

• Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake

You need to broaden your horizons. If all you ever read is garbage from people who just can't seem to accept reality then you'll never get a feel for reality either.

There re is a rather large group of fossils found in slate (I believe) in Canada that hold several transitional fossils with strange parts and shapes. You can go there and literally see how organisms evolved a step at a time.

Evolution is fact. The sooner every one accepts this the better off society will be.

(only read OP, CBA the many pages of debate on this subject again)

• Viviane
    Viviane
    "Please list which books you have read"
    Ah, the righteous. How sweet if will be when the rapture get's them all the hell out of here!

Feel free to laugh, but I have read the entire Left Behind series and saw the recent movie with Nic Cage.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    There re is a rather large group of fossils found in slate (I believe) in Canada that hold several transitional fossils with strange parts and shapes. You can go there and literally see how organisms evolved a step at a time.

that would be the Burgess Shale

• cofty
    cofty
    Feel free to laugh, but I have read the entire Left Behind series

Just think how smarter you could be now if you didn't do that!

I want to ask why but I'm afraid you are going to confess to being a former fundie.

• MarkSutter
    MarkSutter
    I love it when christians show their true colors. Go on nicola, we're enjoying every minute too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit