Scientific Proof that Evolution is NOT Scientific!

by Nicola.threeangelsmessage 200 Replies latest jw friends

• Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    Let this be a lesson to all, I will NOT roll over and take anyone's abuse.
  • cofty
    cofty

Nicola.

Please list which books you have read that present the positive scientific evidence for evolution.

Thanks

• Question_Mans_interpretation
    Question_Mans_interpretation
    Nicola, stop with this medical nonsense, how is it relevant? If anything you are hurting your credibility, I'm more inclined now to convert to Vivianes evolution argument because I wouldn't want to be associated with a Christian like u.
    Viviane, needs to get a taste of her own medicine and I'm going to make sure she does.
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

I've flagged multiple posts. This falls under Insulting, Harassing and Bullying Behavior.

Please flag and provide the reason. There is a drop down menu of posting guidelines where you click on the guideline that has been violated. Then click Submit.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Nicola,

The only "lesson" you gave here is how despicable the behavior of a Christian can be. You're an embarassment to your beliefs. (Some would argue that you're merely living up to your beliefs) If I had to choose between your flavor of Christianity and Vivian and Cofty's flavor of atheism, frankly, I'd rather be a rock in Mars.

Eden

• Question_Mans_interpretation
    Question_Mans_interpretation
    I too have flagged her posts.
    Viv, darling, where are you? Oh, I forgot, you had to attend to your medical problem. Do come back when you're done, I'm really missing you.
  • DarioKehl
    DarioKehl
    Once again, a fundamentalist demonstrates how they are unwilling to engage opponents in a reasonable discussion. They always revert to personal insults which does nothing to support their ridiculous claims.
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou

Nasty. I pleaded for everyone to give you a chance when you first joined the forum Nicola and I'm still glad I did. Freedom of speech means even nutjobs have the right to be heard and this family at JWN shouldn't be denied their right to hear you.

Shame that your abuse of this freedom has trashed your 'reputation' before you really got started here.

Your loss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit