i am a regular pioneer in my cong reading crisis of conscience.here goes...

by MsGrowingGirl20 206 Replies latest jw friends

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

It's going to continue to shock you as you keep reading but do not fret, things will only get better once you realized that you have been duped to think you had the truth. Just remember,

"Do not put your trust in men"

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

Think thinkthinkthink... how exciting!!!! it will be devestating and liberating all a once!!

They are abusing their Power!!

L8r T8r

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Welcome to the forum. What are your questions?

• MsGrowingGirl20
    MsGrowingGirl20

wow....i'm trying to put everything together along with my watchtower library----things are sooo not adding up,nothing is mentioned in the library except the announcement that he's no longer a member....who'd have thunk that this is what i'd be doing after a long morning preaching....i'm so scared.... but i'm prayin to Almighty God and i know He'll direct me if i need to be directed.....and YES He does answer prayers!!!

• Gayle
    Gayle

It's so wonderful to see ones like you, young, willing to investigate, though even a reg. pio.. How did you learn of the book, did you get the book or did you download the "pdf?"

Please go slow on your process, assimulating it. I assume you have JW family. Be careful as they may not be as ready as you seem to be.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

yep take it SLOOOOW.... and keep your mouth shut! Keep this stuff to yourself while you work out what you want to do, otherwise you will just invite a whole lot of problems your way when you could do without that sort of agro. So take yer time and work thru this period of discovery.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

And it begins.............

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

i'm trying to put everything together along with my watchtower library----things are sooo not adding up,nothing is mentioned in the library except the announcement that he's no longer a member....who'd have thunk that this is what i'd be doing after a long morning preaching....

I remember being exactly where you are now.... FYI - I am still a JW and attend meetings, just "inactive" now

This was very tumultuous for me too. You'll find there is more corellating information in the Proclaimer's book than anywhere else - it's all over the place though so you need to jump around a lot. I think this was intentional, if they had put all the Russell, Rutherford, Franz dilemas in chronological order it would trigger a lot more JW's to start thinking about the reality of the WTS's past.

Just keep going, you will find that CofC is a completely honest publication, in fact you will develop a real respect for Ray Franz and what he did. Many of us as JW's were trained to hate Ray Franz and feel disgust toward what he did. This is completely undeserved.

I was fortunate enought to correspond with Ray Franz before he died and thank him for all he has done in helping so many people. If you like I can share some of this with you privately in a PM

I wish you all the best on your journey. Trust me, so many things are going to make perfect sense real fast - all those unanswered questions in the back of your mind will instantly vanish - becuase they will ALL be answered. It's amazing

woj

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

keep on reading girl and dont look back.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Welcome MsGrowingGirl20!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit