i am a regular pioneer in my cong reading crisis of conscience.here goes...

by MsGrowingGirl20 206 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT. Important thread to assist this person

• JamesWHudson
  • Alfred
    Alfred

It's been 5 days since Growing Girl has posted anything... I wonder if an "experienced" elder went through the same BS questions with her that suck "doubters" back in (i.e. what religion is the only one that preaches worldwide? what religion taught you that the trinity is false? etc. etc,) or maybe he used the progressive light card or some other WT manipulative technique that takes attention away from their long list of deceptions, unbiblical doctrines and failed predictions... I've seen it happen... I just hope she sees through the WT smoke screen...

• Alfred
    Alfred

It's been 9 days since GrowingGirl has posted anything... I noticed her posts were slightly tentative... I really hope she didn't get sucked back in... it does happen...

• mind blown
    mind blown

Girl20, just checking in and hoping you're ok?

• etna
    etna

Girl20, just wanted to know if you are ok and any news...

Etna

• Alfred
    Alfred

I guess MsGrowingGirl20 got sucked back in...

not everyone who discovers the truth about "The Truth" gets to escape...

• venetian
    venetian

I hope your wrong Alfred. Give her time. As you and I know, it takes a huge amount of mental and emotional adjustment to come to terms with what you're learning. It took me 6 months to read and research before I made a decision. Dealing with the anger, anxiety and hurt of being shunned is still an ongoing process even after 4 years.

We're here for you whenever you're ready to post again MsGrowing girl20 xx

• zagor
    zagor

you many want to see this too, a bit old but just as good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DnpOcD529g

• MsGrowingGirl20
    MsGrowingGirl20

hi all....been away for a while...doing a lot of thinking,you know? I'm really done mentally from this religion. i have my cousin in my care and i really thought that this was the best way of life for him...BOY WAS I WRONG! I've since stopped forcing the poor thing to go door to door in the hot sun...i can see that he's feeling more comfortble talking to me...i'm less stressed and for the first time I'M LOOKING FOR GOD not religion....but i'm still a ppioneer----haven't put in 70 hours in a while...cant bring myself to put in that energy for this thing. i'm basically looking for a way out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit