Jehovah’s Witness Information For Indianapolis

by Tofayel 12 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Tofayel
    Tofayel

Now people are strongly organized against Jehovah’s Witnesses in Indianapolis. Also they have a legal duty to report child sexual abuse to their local law.

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

Tofayel, elaborate more on how they are strongly organized against witnesses.

• Tofayel
    Tofayel

They are dedicated to helping protect Jehovah Witness children from sexual abuse and to fight against the cover up of sexual abuse.

• 2tone
    2tone

Tofayel, I dont know what your talking about. I'm looking out of one our only skyscrapers in downtown indianapolis and I have heard nothing or see anything that says Indianapolis is dedicated to helping to protect JW children from sexual abuse, etc.

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

I thought in states where it was mandantory to report they reported, but then again!

I am not sure how that makes them strong against the witnesses though. Was there something on the news that you heard pertaining to this or an article that said what you mentioned, it would be appreciated if you could post a link as we all like reading these things.

• 2tone
    2tone

Tofayel is just spamming.

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

The website the OP links to is stupid. There is a list of towns on the left. What is strange is when you click on a city, you get the EXACT same site. What's the point of the links to different cities.

2Tone: I am also in Indy (Carmel actually) and I agree. There's nothing that says Indy is dedicated to protecting children. The only thing we seem dedicated to right now is the upcoming Superbowl.

Anway, I know nearly each of the individuals in the website that is linked in the OP. Bob Edinger, as far as I know, is a very good man. I remember seeing him at a DC and he spoke to me and my wife at the time. Her mother was disfellowshipped and he told her: "Tell her we love her, and we miss her." That has always stuck with me.

Steve Steuer and Chuck Davis are also good individuals. Perhaps misguided as we all were, but good men.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

When I saw the title to this thread I was thinking about brothers attending the Super Bowl in Indianapolis to only stay in Society-approved hotels.

Rub a Dub

• Tofayel
    Tofayel

Friends, I am very much happy for your thinking about us. I think we can improve inthis way and we can be more helpful to people.

• Tofayel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit