All JWs have already been disfellowshipped!

by Pablo 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JBean
    JBean

Pablo... thanks for posting the site link. I'll be trying to read through it soon... : )

• Carmel
    Carmel

Well son,

If this new intrepretation of the Bible is so on, how does it reconcile the various world religions such as Buddhims, Islam, Judiasm,Baha'i, Zoroastrianism, Sihk, or Hindu? When you can come up with an harmenuetic that INCLUDES all of them as well as the "little crowd", I'll be happy to take a look see.

carmel

• Pablo
    Pablo

For those that want this expressed more succintly:

The reason the JWs were the true religion was that they recognized the second coming (albeit invisibly) but they seem to have rested on their laurels and gradually they have become more and more currupt culminating in the transgression that cause desolation which was the UN affiliation when they were disfellowshipped by Jesus. One of their own discovered the sacred secret that Jehovah had sealed in the Bible but rejected it and was disfellowshipped for his apostate ideas (their is no such thing as apostate ideas). This man realised that it was his responsibility to begin a new FDS in order to correct the wrongs of the JWs. You see they missed the second coming of the second coming that is why the Bible says unless you stay awake I will come as a thief in the night. They missed it because they were asleep. The JWs are desperately trying to hold onto power, power they no longer possess by doing what the Catholics do, interfere with every aspect of one's life from what we do in bed to what we are allowed to see on the television. This isn't freedom, and the Bible clearly shows that serving Jehovah will bring us ultimate freedom. At the website I quoted is the whole work of this man and he proves what I am saying far better than I can. As Jbean says, looking at something and considering can do no harm unless you feel that you are not strong enough to be sucked into something against your will. JWs do this, they ban you from the internet's x-JW sites but if they had the truth then surely they wouldn't be so afraid, but they haven't the truth and they are afraid that people will find out that they have indeed been corrupted.

Jesus said: I am the way, the truth and the life (John 14:6).

The first century Christians were called 'The Way':

In order that he might bring bound to Jerusalem any whom he found who belonged to The Way, both men and women (Acts 9:2).

But when some went on hardening themselves and not believing, speaking injuriously about The Way before the multitude, he withdrew from them and separated the disciples from them, daily giving talks in the school [auditorium] of Tyrannus (Acts 19:9).

Knowing that such a man has been turned out of the way and is sinning, he being self-condemned (Titus 3:11).

The modern day congregation is currently called 'The Truth', actually by divine providence, and the congregation to come, is to be called: 'The Life'.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Although I'm sure you mean well, Pablo, you are just as "stuck" as you were when you were a dub. The Bible either speaks all truth or it doesn't. If it doesn't speak all truth, then it

a) has become corrupted
    b) isn't the Word of God

If "a)" is true, it begs the question WHY did God let it become corrupted and confuse men and women for hundreds of generations?

If "b)" is true, you are wasting your time trying to understand it.

Furthermore, you betray an amount of ignorance when you say you use "logic" to "prove" the existence of God. Such a statement shows you do not understand the discipline of logic at all. God simply cannot be proven using logic, because in logic all assumptions are open to challenge and the one making the assertions bear the burden of proof. No proof can be made for God's existence. Period.

Having belief or faith that God exists is one thing, and I have no problem with people who feel like that, since I am one of them. Stating you can prove that God exists is quite another thing, and cannot be done.

I wish you well on your path.

Farkel

• Pablo
    Pablo

Farkel,
    Maybe you are not bright enough to do so!

• Pablo
    Pablo

Farkel,
    Sorry, I regret posting that reply but while I know I'm not good at most things, logic I'm good at. To say that God's existence cannot proved logically is crazy because the permutations of logic depend on how you approach a subject. As far as God letting it become corrupt, well God didn't let it become corrupt it became corrupt because:

a] That is the nature of imperfect humans who are seduced by power and
    b] Satan wanted it to be corrupt and at the moment he's the boss

God hasn't confused generations, it is because we haven't bothered to look at his work with our whole minds and our whole hearts that we haven't seen what it really says but we have spent the time to split the atom, compress millions of bytes of data onto a miniscule chip etc, etc.

He has given us the freedom of choice, free will to choose to accept his existence or not and while JWs believe that Adam is doomed for his sin, Adam mark 2 or 3 ad infinitum would all have sinned in the same way. The only way that could have been avoided is if he had not given us free will, inotherwords, made us as robots. He wants us to believe in him but he wants us to do it ourselves without direct proof.

• Pablo
    Pablo

So why has he kept proof of his existence from us?

We have to go through this stage of human existence, we have to learn for ourselves that if we keep doing things the way we have been up till now then there are consequences. God knew before he created us that this was going to happen.

Suppose a father wants to teach his secondborn son, his child whom he loves, to always listen to him, because his firstborn son has stopped listening to him and is now suspected of being a jealous homicidal maniac. Suppose too that he would like to put his firstborn to the test to expose just how bad this maniacal son really is. He might tell the secondborn son to do whatever he liked but not to run across the road under any circumstances. This child would not be told why he shouldn't cross the road or that there exist such things as homicidal maniacs, because the father is not only trying to teach him not to cross the road, he is actually trying to teach him to obey his father always. Then he might arrange for a very large and frightening and lethal looking but in fact very lightweight and fairly harmless car to be given to the maniac. He would not let the maniac know that the car was in fact fairly harmless or lightweight, and neither would he tell the child. He would also give the maniac a large gorgeous-looking ice-cream, which both the father and the maniac would know the secondborn child would be unable to resist.

The maniac would then arrange for this ice-cream to suddenly come into view on the other side of the road. The child would then run across the road, being unable to resist the ice-cream, which represents the maximum temptation possible for him, and get run over by the maniac in a fit of homicidal jealousy in the very frightening but very light car. The child would become covered with bruises but would not be killed. The maniac would then be exposed as the murderer that the father suspected he was. And the child, having survived this terrifying experience, would learn once and for all to listen to his father, even when he doesn't fully understand the reasons behind his commands!

Well, this is the account of the Garden of Eden with the symbolism below:

Father = God

Adam = Secondborn child

Eve = Gorgeous Ice-cream

Satan = Maniac

Car = Death

Road = Tree of knowledge of good and bad

Now in this example it was the Father's expressed will that his son should not cross the road, and furthermore the whole example is designed to teach the son not to cross the road, and to obey his father's expressed will. But in this case it was most certainly the father's will that the son should actually cross the road and get knocked down and therefore learn never to disobey his father again - because this is why he set the whole thing up in the first place! Paul has cryptically spoken about this situation when he said:

'You will therefore say to me: "Why does he yet find fault? For who has withstood his express will? Oh man, who then really are you, to be answering back to God? Shall the thing moulded say to him that moulded it: 'Why did you make me this way?'"' (Romans 9:19).

So, if you wish, this is a stage in our evolution that we have to go through so that once we have learnt our lesson we can go on to the next stage.

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Pablo, I respect your research, but do you believe in ALL of the Bible? Or in which bits of it do you believe? If you're so good at interpreting it, please explain Genesis to me, it's been puzzling me for a while...

We are very sarcastic and bitter on this site sometimes, because you bear a very strong resemblance to that which got us ensnared in a mind-control cult in the first place. Bear with us.

Prove that God exists.

Prove that the ENTIRE Bible is factual and correct.

Then I will be predisposed to listening to your ideas. Easy!

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

I started reading this thread with interest...you were open and friendly, polite....you established a common ground, then tugged on my heartstrings, you presented information you knew I'd be interested in, then you asked a pointed question although I never saw the question mark...or the sales pitch (presentation) coming. It was the part where you said "I want to show you..." you lost me. This was where I said politely..."no thanks, I'm not interested" and shut the door.

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me." Emo Philips

• Will Power
    Will Power

I had to stop 1/2 way to ask a question. You write:

"You cannot bear bad men, and you put those to the test who say they are apostles, but they are not, and you found them liars (Rev 2:2).

The bad men who said they were Jews, God's chosen people, but were not, were the clergy of Christendom, whom the beloved brother vociferously denounced, he proved them to be liars, "

Isn't the GB & followers considered spiritual Israel? The rightful winners of the paradise prize, the chosen channel proclaiming their exclusive hold and understanding of all truth throughtout the lands as printed under the guidance of famous tacking presidents of a legal corporation which doubles as a printing empire?

How many lies have been printed by these guys?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit