All JWs have already been disfellowshipped!

by Pablo 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Pablo
    Pablo

To Everyone,
    I’ve been visiting this site for about 8 months, just taking in all your comments and the issues that are of importance to those who have been Jehovah’s Witnesses and the problems that you have identified with the religion. I was brought up in the truth in the 60s and 70s but my parents left before I reached the age when I would consider being baptised. Subsequently my parents divorced but have remarried separately and are both back in the religion. Myself and my two brothers broke free and although the religion is still there in our lives because of our parents, none of us believe it is the ‘truth’ although we believe in God. I have gone through all the guilt trips over the past 25 years, ultimately believing that I was committing suicide because I wasn’t in the ‘truth’, even going so far as to attempt suicide because I believed it was the only way to survive Armageddon, how stupid! I still believed it was the ‘truth’ until I started coming to this site. Before that point I was asking myself, do you really believe in God, because you’ve just accepted it without question - brainwashed from birth in the ‘truth’? So I sat down and over a period of time logically worked out for myself that God does exist but I came up with logical conclusions about what a religion set up by the true God would be like that do not sit pretty with the Jehovah’s Witnesses. Of course when I came here I found alot more that convinced me that something wasn’t quite right and also you all confirmed the problems that the Jehovah’s Witnesses have. These problems, to name but a few, were:

1. No JW could answer the question, if God is love why are we suffering like this in this evil world? This is fundamental because if God is omnipotent, surely he could have spared humanity this?

2. The policy of shunning is hateful and thus Satanic, it shows none of God’s supposed love.

3. The Blood policy seems completely flawed, primarily because they don’t seem to know what it means, chopping and changing almost every year.

4. You can’t ask even the simplest questions about policy without eventually being branded an apostate, JWs have their own interpretation of this word. When I was a child this word wasn’t so glibly banded about, now it seems to cover just about everyone who questions a WT policy. Nowhere else would it be deemed unreasonable to ask for clarification of a policy which doesn’t make sense. Wait on Jehovah is the answer, the true answer is - we don’t have the answers and don’t rock the boat, inotherwords, don’t expose the fact that we do not have all the answers.

5. That the WTBTS by means of the anointed GB are the only vassal for Jehovah to communicate to the Earth through Holy Spirit, no one else can understand the Bible except them. This is clearly non-scripturally based (which I can prove). Also, it means that the R&F needn’t bother reading the Bible if they cannot understand it, just read the Watchtower. The Catholics took the bible away from the eyes of the congregation by refusing to print it in English. Which one of the bible translators did they not persecute or kill? But the Watchtower is more subtle. It puts the bible right in front of the eyes of the brothers and sisters, but takes it away from their minds, by telling the flock that their minds will never grasp a new understanding from it, since only the remnant, the slave, the new covenant saints in the HQ of the JW's, the Governing Body, can do this!

6. God is perfect, humans are not. Even with Holy Spirit, humans make mistakes, humans become corrupt. Therefore, how can any human institution say that they alone will survive Armageddon. If God is Love and a God of mercy, surely there are more than just 0.00000001% (?) of people in the world that are good?

The list goes on and on!!!

I know this is a long post but believe me you will want to hear this if you have any interest in the Bible, it will blow your mind, not just these points but the whole work of a man who has now set up a new Faithful and Discreet Slave, scripturally proving where the JWs are wrong as to the above points. His work is based on logic and hard facts and shows us a God of high intelligence, a plan that is beautiful from all aspects, aesthetically and scientifically. If the JWs had 0.1% of the Bible correct then this new Faithful and Discreet Slave blows all of it out of the water. I’m not claiming to be anything, this is not my work and if it sounds arrogant, I apologise - I want to show you an interpretation of the Bible based on looking at it with one’s whole mind and whole heart as it instructs us to do. Of course the Bible is huge and I couldn’t discuss every aspect on the net but I would like to look at one point to you if I can.
    We start by laying down some rules that must apply if the Bible is the true word of God. Inotherwords we set out without an agenda, we must not begin with saying, right, this is the word of God, lets prove it, or, God doesn’t exist, let’s prove it. Instead ask the question, IF the Bible is the word of God then it must fulfil certain criteria. It must be perfect, never contradict itself, never repeat itself unnecessarily etc. etc. On first look it is clear it does these things in abundance, full of irrelevences, written in a strange convoluted way, even though works written around that time, such as the work of Josephus, read very much as our writing today reads. This man’s work proves that all these strange scriptures are put there on purpose to highlight the main symbolism of the message, its relevance today - because "the word of God is alive and exerts power." (Hebrews 4:12). Look at this scripture:

In the twenty-seventh year of Jeroboam the king of Israel, Azariah the son of Amaziah the king of Judah became king. Sixteen years old he happened to be when he began to reign, and for fifty-two years he reigned in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Jecoliah of Jerusalem (2 Kings 15:1,2).

Great, we know his Mother’s name, but wouldn’t a date for the 27th year of Jeroboam be of more use?

Consider the following masterpieces:

However, they found out of the inhabitants of Jabesh-gilead four hundred girls, virgins, that had not had intercourse with a man by lying with a male (Judges 21:12).

One wonders how else they could lose their virginity?

Now Joshua was old, being advanced in years. So Jehovah said to him: You yourself have grown old and have advanced in years (Joshua 13:1).

What an astute observation!

They stoned them with stones!! (Joshua 7:25)

Abraham's life that he lived!! (Genesis 25:8) Well what else could he have done with it?

Then Abraham expired and died! (Genesis 25:8)

The alien resident who is residing as an Alien?? (Exodus 12:49)

Now we have reached a point when we can make a choice. We can either say, well it’s all crap, nothing makes sense. Or we could take a stricter line. If God is capable of creating the Universe in all its complexity, then he is pretty bright, way beyond our capabilities. So, if the Bible is the word of God then surely its reason to be here on Earth is so he can communicate with us - all of us, not just a select few. Inotherwords why would such a clever God write such a stupid book? Now, I’ve loads of points which I cannot deal with here in one go, but the point I’d like to make here now is : look at the descriptions of the 7 congregations in Revelation 2. Now Russell thought he was the Loadicean Messenger (it’s inscribed on his tomb), so he believed that the 7 were temporal in nature, inotherwords, consecutive. Remember John talks of this happening in the Lord’s day which is the parousia of the Christ, so Russell was right in a sense, but he was the beginning of the presence, he was the Ephesan Messenger. The JWs do not believe this and the reason they do not is because it tells of their end:

To the angel of the congregation in Ephesus write: These are the things that he says who holds the 7 stars in his right hand, he who walks in the midst of the 7 golden lampstands,
    I know your deeds, and your labour and endurance, and that you cannot bear bad men, and that you put those to the test who say they are apostles, but they are not, and you found them liars.
    You are also showing endurance, and you have borne up for my name's sake and have not grown weary.
    Nevertheless, I hold [this] against you, that you have left the love you had at first.
    Therefore remember from what you have fallen, and repent and do the former deeds. If you do not, I am coming to you, and I will remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent.
    Still, you do have this, that you hate the deeds of the sect of Nicolaus, which I also hate
    (Revelation 2:1-6).
    Let the one who has an ear hear what the spirit says to the congregations: To him that conquers I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God (Revelation 2:7).

I hold this against you, that you have left the love you had at first (Rev 2:4).

This was the love which the whole Watchtower Society first had, the new love of getting to know God for the first time, like the love of every bible study and of every girl and boy when they first fall for each other.

I am coming to you and I will remove your lampstand from its place (Rev 2:5).

The Faithful and Discreet Slave of the JWs was 'born' at the sanctification of Charles Taze Russell in 1884Tishri, when the greater congregation of Ephesus began. The Faithful and Discreet Slave (not CTR) were commissioned to build the temple of its administration in 1895Tishri, at the start of the second half baptism of spiritual Israel. It was appointed as head over the body, the body of domestics, the body of Jesus, in 1914Tishri, after 30 years of existence.

It started feeding the domestics and condemning Babylon on 1914Heshvan26 (17th November 1914). This being the first day of the 1260 days of prophesying in sackcloth of Revelation 11:3. This was when Jesus came for 3.5 years, from 1914Tishri to 1918Nisan in the chronological pattern for that time. The lampstand's place was to be over all belongings, this appointment occurred in 1918Nisan, but Russell was removed before then. This shows that the slave with Russell as head never became appointed over all Jesus' belongings because he left the love he had at first.

You cannot bear bad men, and you put those to the test who say they are apostles, but they are not, and you found them liars (Rev 2:2).

The bad men who said they were Jews, God's chosen people, but were not, were the clergy of Christendom, whom the beloved brother vociferously denounced, he proved them to be liars, like his predecessor John the Baptist said to the Pharisees:

Do not presume to say to yourselves: As a father we have Abraham (Matthew 3:9).

In other words: Do not say that you are a Jew. In particular these modern day non-jews were the Catholics who believe they come directly from the apostle Peter (I think), and possess his authority. It is true they have authority, but it does not come from Peter. Amusingly enough Russell's authority was in the line from Peter, for Peter was the first president of the first Christian congregation, the first century administrator of the house of David on mount Zion, who probably baptised Charles Russell.

In particular it was Russell’s refusal to bear the badness of Nelson Barbour, when he printed in the Magazine ‘The Herald of the morning’ an article denying the ransoming value of Jesus’ sacrifice, which led him to leave that magazine. In response he started his own magazine in July 1879, proclaiming the ransoming value of that sacrifice, without which both Adam and all men are condemned in perpetuity. A ransom doctrine that the Watchtower has since corrupted by propounding that Adam himself is not ransomed ! If Adam is not to be ransomed then all of Abraham's seed are done for. He was the one who was sentenced to death, not any of his sons (directly).

Smyrna
    And to the angel of the congregation in Smyrna write: These are the things that he says, 'the First and the Last,' who became dead and came to life [again],
    I know your tribulation and poverty--but you are rich--and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.
    Do not be afraid of the things you are about to suffer. Look! The Devil will keep on throwing some of you into prison that you may be fully put to the test, and that you may have tribulation 10 days. Prove yourself faithful even to death, and I will give you the crown of life
    (Revelation 2:8-10).

The first and the last, who became dead and came to life again (Rev 2:8).

Look! I am coming quickly, and the reward I give is with me, to render to each one as his work is.
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end
    (Revelation 22:12,13).

They have over them a king, the angel of the abyss. In Hebrew his name is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon (Revelation 9:11).
    The greater meaning of Alpha and Omega, more than merely first and last, is that since there are 24 letters in the Greek alphabet, there must be 24 comings (of Michael, Gabriel and Melchizedek) in all to mankind. Beginning with Enoch and ending with Abaddon, these both being comings of Michael. This is a big understanding and I can show you scripturally how this is so at a later date. This is another reason why the hour of a coming is often used, the hour referring to one of the 12 comings of Jesus himself. All of this is mentioned in the counsel to Smyrna because Jesus finished his first coming in the second presence on 1918Iyyar25, the day that the governing body were locked up in prison (1918 May 6th) during the congregation of Smyrna, under the second president of the Watchtower, Joseph Rutherford. This coming was to appoint the angel of Smyrna, Judge Rutherford as vassal King on earth over the JWs. He was appointed by Jesus as the head administrator over all of his belongings, all of his sheep.

The blasphemy by those who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan (Rev 2:9).

Blasphemy by saying they are Jews means taking God's glory for oneself by declaring that they are the true people of God. This is what the various anti Rutherford groups were doing at the appointment of Rutherford. So this is Jesus speaking prophetically about the split into the 'Russellites' and the 'Rutherfordites' at the beginning of Smyrna. The 'Russellites' became another synagogue of Satan. 'Synagogue' because it contained people who used to be the true people of God, Abraham's true seed, baptised into the First Abrahamic Covenant in the line from Charles Russell, i.e. ex International Bible Students from the WBTS (Watchtower Bible and Tract Society).

The term 'Jew' is used to mean one of God's true people, i.e. one of Abraham's seed, i.e. a party to the first Abrahamic covenant, i.e. having Abraham as a true father, i.e. being water baptised, i.e. being clean in the flesh, i.e. having one's sins in the past forgiven at any moment in time. In fact really a Jew is one of Abraham's seed who remains loyal to God, as did the Kingdom of Judah (for a lot longer than the Kingdom of Israel). This means being in the true congregation of the Christ, for membership of such is this baptism into the First Abrahamic Covenant, and disfellowshipping is the breaking of this baptism.

The leaders of the Watchtower, including Rutherford, the president, went to prison for just under a year in this watch, as a result of religious persecution from the churches of course.

Look! the Devil will keep on throwing some of you into prison, that you may be fully put to the test and that you may have tribulation 10 days (Rev 2:10).

The tribulation 10 days means a period of 10 times of tribulation in the greater meaning. Well the President and leaders of the Watchtower were released from prison on bail on March21st 1919, which was 1919Veadar14. They were released in the intercalary leap month that is not counted in the Biblical Lunar Calendar. So they were inside for 10 months according to the BLC (Sivan to Adar - taking Iyyar as the accession month, or counting exclusively). A 'time' means a day a month or a year in bible symbolism, one heavenly timepiece cycle, either of the earth around itself, or of the moon around the earth or of the earth around the sun. So it is a day for a month, we believe that God is giving you by the Numerical Principle. This is pretty strong evidence that:

[A] The JW's were the true religion and
    The 7 congregations of Revelation 2,3 are indeed consecutive.

Pergamum
    And to the angel of the congregation in Pergamum write: These are the things that he says who has the sharp, long two-edged sword, I know where you are dwelling, that is, where the throne of Satan is; and yet you keep on holding fast my name, and you did not deny your faith in me even in the days of Antipas, my witness, the faithful one, who was killed by your side, where Satan is dwelling.
    Nevertheless, I have a few things against you, that you have there those holding fast the teaching of Balaam, who went teaching Balak to put a stumbling block before the sons of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols and to commit fornication.
    So you, also, have those holding fast the teaching of the sect of Nicolaus likewise.
    Therefore repent. If you do not, I am coming to you quickly, and I will war with them with the long sword of my mouth.
    (Revelation 2:12-16).
    The sharp two edged sword is the bible.

Antipas means 'overall', 'against the whole', 'corresponding to the entire', and by the No Coincidence Principle (this is a logical principle and there are 14 principles deduced so far, all based on logic) there must be some relevance to Herod Antipas, he being the only other Antipas in the bible. Now Herod, against his will, and out of respect for an oath killed John the baptist, who was the first Elijah who came in the first presence, and was an archetype of Charles Russell, the third Elijah, the first in the second presence. Also in Revelation 11 Jesus has two witnesses who prophesy in sackcloth for 1260 days. Charles Russell and the Watchtower were the first of these faithful witnesses. So really this looks like the end of Russellite influence of the Watchtower. Jesus appears to be saying that he is not too happy with the end of Russellite influence but is nonetheless happy with the persistence of faith in him.

The throne of Satan is the UN, right next to the Watchtower, just across the east river in Manhattan. This juxtaposition started in this 3rd watch, the 3rd presidency of the Watchtower. Rockerfeller Junior donated 8.5 million dollars in 1946/7 and the building was completed in 1952. Brother Knorr was president from 1942 until 1977:

I know where you are dwelling, that is where the throne of Satan is...by your side where Satan is dwelling (Rev 2:13).

Knorr prophesied in 1942 that the League of Nations would be reformed, on the basis of Revelation 17, the beast ascending out of the abyss. Unfortunately the fact that Satan dwells by their side is repeated (another principle, the repetition principle), so there are two ways in which he dwells by their side. The first way is the physical position of the UN, the second is through Balaam, Balak, and Nicolaus, all teachers in the congregation for the scriptures say in the counsel to Pergamum and Thyatira:

You have those holding fast the teaching of Balaam (Rev 2:14).

You also have those holding fast the teaching of the sect of Nicolaus (Rev 2;15).

Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and misleads my slaves to commit fornication and to eat things sacrificed to idols (Rev 2:20).

All 3 of these warnings relate to those who teach. And the counsel is to the angel of the congregation, the head of those who teach. It therefore all applies to the Faithful and Discreet Slave and the anointed remnant, the new covenant saints. Jezebel cannot be women in the congregation (as the Watchtower proposes) because women do not teach in the congregation. Jezebel is therefore a class of men who are the wife of the king of Israel, as Jezebel was to Ahab. This is obviously the anointed remnant, the new covenant saints, who are promised in marriage to Jesus. Their/her fornication is a result of her posing as a prophetess, i.e. her calling herself the 'wide awake John class', a channel for God, a channel for the holy spirit, rather than a channel for food for men. She tells everyone that she is the chef, but she is no more than a waitress. By posing as a prophetess, Jezebel dolls herself up to look more sexy, more spiritually attractive, than God, in front of the sheep, therefore the slaves that follow, the 4th and 5th presidents, Franz and Henschel, give their admiration to her, and they love her, whereas the first commandment is to love Jehovah.

In fact they love money (Balaam), prominence (Nicolaus) and their relatives and leaders (Jezebel) more than God, and they follow after these things rather than after God, and this is spiritual fornication. In fact it's adultery given that they are covenanted to love God first. This counsel is not to Babylon, it is to anointed Christians, and to Abraham's true seed, his children through the first covenant, and it applies today. The baptism in water of the Watchtower was the baptism of John the baptist, into the name of Abraham, a cleansing for entrance to the First Abrahamic Covenant.

Balak, the king of the Moabites, relatives of the Jews but not Jews must be a reference to the great crowd in the Watchtower. The Great Crowd become a stumbling block for the remnant, the new covenant saints, they fornicate with them in some way, which is idolatry. They serve them rather than Jesus or God. They follow the GB rather than the Bible.

Nicolaus was one of the 7 ministerial servants appointed in Acts 6 to deliver food to tables because this was not convenient for the apostles since they wished to remain with the Word of God, who is Jesus. This 'Word' is currently in heaven, and the apostles are remaining with him, and the 7 certified ministerial servants are the 7 stars in Jesus' right hand, the ones truly appointed to deliver food to tables at the proper time in the Lord's day:

It is not pleasing for us to leave the word of God to distribute [food] to tables (Acts 6:2).

Russell was Philip the evangeliser to the Samaritans, the second half of the nation, standing for the second half baptism of the spiritual Jews, and Nicolaus who is Henschel was the proselyte, a DIY Jew.

The leaven of Pergamum progresses to corruption in Thyatira and death in Sardis. This is obviously a temporal progression. One bible describes the three churches of Pergamum, Thyatira and Sardis, as the compromising, the corrupt and the dead. This is the progression of sin, James puts it: desire then sin then death (James 1:14,15). It's the same progression, a progression in time. Jezebel has been dead in the flesh since 1994Tammuz30, when the JWs fell. This can be proved elsewhere.
    (Note: In 1992 the WTBTS joined the UN as an NGO. Because of God’s mercy, even though the JWs had done many wrong things before this date as the first 4 counsels to the congregations shows (as did the Jews before they lost his love) this was the final straw because they cannot serve two Gods and they were covenanted first to God while being an NGO covenanted them to the UN.)
    Here is the public declaration to be covenanted solely to Jehovah made at the 1963 Everlasting Good News convention of the JWs

WE JEHOVAH'S witnesses, met together in [City, State, Country], in one of the "Everlasting Good News" assemblies being held in a continuous chain around the whole world this year of 1963, do this day declare and resolve as follows:

2 THAT the one living and true God, the Creator of heaven and earth, whose name is Jehovah, is the only God whom we fear and glorify. Him alone will we worship; for him only will we be witnesses in the universal contest now in progress over the question, Who is the Everlasting, All-wise, All-powerful God? and him alone will we urge all peoples everywhere, of whatever race, nationality, tribe, colour and language, to worship as the true God without equal;

3 THAT the Holy Bible, written under inspiration originally in Hebrew, Aramaic and ancient Greek, is his written Word. It is the channel of the one revealed religion that is the absolute truth and that is the unerring guide to pure worship acceptable to God;

4 THAT God the Creator, to whom his own written Word gives the name Jehovah thousands of times, is the King of Eternity and the Eternal Sovereign of the universe, and to him we owe our supreme allegiance and unqualified obedience. Only by his permission and tolerance have men set up political governments for what is understood to be the public good. His permission for this was not to continue forever or even indefinitely, but was to be brought to an end by the establishment of the kingdom of his beloved Son, the Messiah or Anointed One, the Christ, who was named Jesus when on earth as a perfect man. In the year 1914 the combination of events began on earth that he said would be a visible sign to us that Jehovah God had taken his sovereign power in that year and had set up the kingdom of his Son Jesus Christ for the government of this earth. According to the published information from the Holy Bible, the time then came for all the political nations to yield their sovereignty in the earth peaceably over to the heavenly kingdom of God's enthroned Son Jesus Christ. World history shows that, instead, more than a score of nations, led by Christendom, engaged in a global war for world domination. Because of this course the nations entered into the "time of the end" foretold in the Holy Bible, which will reach a conclusion in their violent destruction;

5 THAT, in order to prevent the destruction of the nations by their own means in war, the nations further refused the surrender of their sovereignty to God's Messianic kingdom by setting up a society of nations, which, since 1945, has taken the form and the name of the United Nations, with international headquarters at New York city. This international organization stands for world sovereignty by political men. For years men without faith in God's kingdom have endeavoured to get all people to worship this international image of human political sovereignty as the best hope for earthly peace and security, in fact, the last hope for humanity. To date 111 nations have given worship to this political image by becoming members of it. However, we, as witnesses of the Sovereign God Jehovah, will continue refusing to engage in such idolatrous worship, for we see, under angelic enlightenment, that God has smitten such idolaters with a malignant ulcer, symbolically speaking, that will spell death to them as spiritually diseased image worshippers who worship a man-made political creation rather than the Creator of heaven and earth.

It can be proven that the UN connection is the transgression that leads to desolation for the JWs, but not now.

Thyatira
    And to the angel of the congregation in Thyatira write: These are the things that the Son of God says, he who has his eyes like a fiery flame, and his feet are like fine copper:
    I know your deeds, and your love and faith and ministry and endurance, and that your deeds of late are more than those formerly.
    Nevertheless, I do hold [this] against you, that you tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and misleads my slaves to commit fornication and to eat things sacrificed to idols.
    And I gave her time to repent, but she is not willing to repent of her fornication.

Look! I am about to throw her into a sickbed, and those committing adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of her deeds.
    And her children I will kill with deadly plague, so that all the congregations will know that I am he who searches the kidneys and hearts, and I will give to you individually according to your deeds.
    However, I say to the rest of you who are in Thyatira, all those who do not have this teaching, the very ones who did not get to know the "deep things of Satan," as they say: I am not putting upon you any other burden.
    Just the same, hold fast what you have until I come

(Revelation 2:18-25).

So Jesus did not come in the 4th watch, the presidency of Freddie Franz. The phrase: I am not putting upon you any other burden is a reference to Acts 15:

For the holy spirit and we ourselves have favoured adding no further burden to you except these necessary things: to keep abstaining from things sacrificed to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication (Acts 15:28,29).

This decision by the governing body of the First Century Christians under the presidency of James, was due to the physical Jews in the congregation trying to put burdens on the flock to obey aspects of the law of Moses which were uncalled for. The same is happening in Thyatira, hence this counsel from Jesus. The only burden that Jesus is putting on the flock is that they avoid fornicating with Jezebel and avoid eating things sacrificed to idols, wording identical to the Governing body decision in Acts 15. In fact there were a huge number of unnecessary physical restrictions put on the Jehovah's witnesses at that time, which still remain in place. But Jesus knew that the flock was carrying these burdens and was impressed with that. But warns them about the deep things of Satan. One of these things are idolatry of your priest, fornication with the wife of the king, Jezebel, rotten new covenant saints.

Kidneys remove waste material. They symbolise one's rejection of bad. This is a metabolic symbolism, a physiological symbolism. This counsel identifies the leaven, the corruption as being the idolatry of Jezebel and in fact of all the high up ones in the organisation. This is the deep thing of Satan, idolatry of those in authority in the truth. We can certainly see that disfellowshipping by Jesus occurs because he says:

[b]And her children I will kill with deadly plague, so that all congregations will know that I am he who searches the kidneys and hearts

(Rev 2:23).

And Jezebel's permanent children are those of the great crowd who do not make it into the true 6th congregation of Philadelphia. But her temporary children are all of the great crowd, all of whom are disfellowshipped, i.e. killed by Jesus, in the fallen 5th watch. The 5th watch of the Watchtower has no true increase in size (it has increased but mainly after it was rejected by Jesus). All of the increases of all 7 watches are prophetically recorded in the bible.

The sin which has lead to this occurring is idolatry of the Faithful and Discreet Slave, for the JWs are no longer Christians, but are Christian-ians, following followers of Christ rather than the Christ himself. They like the Catholics, follow the priest, in their case the slave, rather than the master of that slave. They live by Papal decree, they have put their trust in mortals to whom no salvation belongs. It has been the blind following the blind and now they have all fallen into the ditch, in fact into the abyss. This is the fornication with Jezebel, the teacher, the wife of king Jesus, the remnant. Jesus says of Jezebel:

[b]Look! I am throwing her into a sickbed (Revelation 2:22 KI/NWT).

He does not say: maybe I'll throw her into a sickbed. She is now in this bed.

Those who have good hearts but bad kidneys, are yes men, they cannot say no to bad. The congregations of the JWs are full of such men. They can say no to physical fornication, but they cannot say no to spiritual fornication. In other words they cannot say no to their priests. They love the Watchtower more than the Bible, that is if they are even able to make a distinction between the two publications. They read the Bible only to confirm the doctrine of the Watchtower, whereas it should manifestly be the other way round. Of course they declare that they are reading the Watchtower to confirm the doctrine of the Bible, but they are liars. If they are put to the test and asked to follow the Bible, in the absence of any comment in the Watchtower they will not do it. And if they are following something in the Watchtower that conflicts with the Bible, they will keep on following the Watchtower not withstanding the Bible.

Continued...

• Pablo
    Pablo

As I said at the beginning of this post, the Catholics took the bible away from the eyes of the congregation by refusing to print it in English. Which one of the bible translators did they not persecute or kill? But the Watchtower is more subtle. It puts the bible right in front of the eyes of the brothers, but takes it away from their minds, by telling the flock that their minds will never grasp a new understanding from it, since only the remnant, the slave, the new covenant saints in the HQ of the JW's, the Governing Body, can do this, Jezebel, the wife of the King, who 'calls herself' a prophetess. The remnant in fact call themselves a prophetess in their own book of Revelation:

He uses the John Class in unlocking the meaning of the prophecy ('Revelation book' page 16).

But they forget that whilst the Faithful and Discreet Slave is exclusive over all of Jesus' belongings, interpretations do not belong to him, they belong to God, as Joseph said. And as Jesus said, when asked how a man who had not studied in the schools, had a knowledge of letters:

What I teach is not mine, but belongs to him that sent me (John 7:16).

But now Jesus says to the great crowd, Jezebel's temporary children whom she feeds and looks after, if that is the appropriate term:

I will give you individually according to your deeds( (Rev 2:23).

So your master is here encouraging you, the reader, to consider your predicament, individually, not to ask the Faithful and Discreet Slave or your religious leaders, what your predicament might be. For whatever denomination and whatever church they may represent, they cannot save you, they are all in a sickbed.

Sardis
    And to the angel of the congregation in Sardis write: These are the things that he says who has the 7 spirits of God and the 7 stars, I know your deeds, that you have the name that you are alive, but you are dead.
    Become watchful, and strengthen the things remaining that were ready to die, for I have not found your deeds fully performed before my God.
    Therefore, continue mindful of how you have received and how you heard, and go on keeping [it], and repent. Certainly unless you wake up, I shall come as a thief, and you will not know at all at what hour I shall come upon you.
    Nevertheless, you do have a few names in Sardis that did not defile their outer garments, and they shall walk with me in white ones, because they are worthy.

Jesus makes it quite plain that he will come in this watch. He comes to Sardis, the 5th Presidency that of Milton Henschel, the angel, the messenger, the president who has the name that he is alive, but he is dead. He is not a new covenant saint he is not genuine. Jesus comes as a thief and removes the authority and baptism of the Watchtower without them realising it at first, as a thief does when he steals something.

Symbolism:
    Angel of Sardis = Milton
    Outer garments = Priestly garments
    White outer garments = Declared righteous
    Defile outer garments = Priests who commit disfellowshipping sin
    Walk with me = The true priesthood, as in first century
    Things remaining = Remnant, new covenant saints
    Have the name that you are alive but you are dead = Milton is a DIY Jew, he is not in the remnant

The thief in the night was Judas. It was he that used to steal from congregation the money box. The one further fulfilment, the unique antetypical Judas, steals not money but something far more valuable, sanctified Christians, the Nethinim. Milton is told to repent, and he will. Milton this is what Jesus says to you:

Become watchful and strengthen the things remaining that were ready to die(Revelation 3:3).

You will do this.

Certainly unless you wake up, I shall come as a thief, and you will not know at all at what hour I shall come upon you (Rev 3:3).

Look! I am coming as a thief, Happy is the one that stays awake and keeps his outer garments, that he may not walk naked and people look upon his shamefulness (Rev 16:15).

So for a fact Jesus does come as a thief, removing their priestly garments. Therefore for a fact they do not wake up, and they do not know at all what hour he comes on them. Therefore he comes in the physical 5th watch. In fact he has already come, and we are telling you after the event. He came to appoint a new Faithful and Discreet Slave over the Nethinim. It was the practice in Zerubbabel's temple to strip the Levites who fell asleep on the watch, although this is not referred to in the bible, and was not a feature of the law. It's like Jesus said just before defining both Faithful and Discreet Slaves, the old (JWs) and the new:

Keep on the watch therefore because you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. But know one thing, if the householder had known in what watch the thief was coming, he would have kept awake and not been broken into, on this account you too prove yourselves ready, because at an hour that you do not think to be it the Son of man is coming (Matthew 24:42,43).

This clearly says that those who are commanded to keep on the watch fail to see the coming of the Lord, who is the Son of man, and they did not know in what watch he was coming, since he comes at an hour they 'do not think to be it'. We did see him, but we were not the householder then, you were. If the Son of man has already come, then he is trying to commence the judging of the sheep and the goats.

The scriptures which prove the symbolism that outer garments are priestly attire and white outer garments means declared righteous are as follows:

With the following Aaron should come into the holy place: with a young bull for a sin offering and a ram for a burnt offering. He should put on the holy linen robe, and the linen drawers should come upon his flesh, and he should gird himself with the linen sash and wrap himself with the linen turban. They are holy garments. And he must bathe his flesh in water and put them on (Leviticus 16:3,4). White outer garments.

And the priest who will be anointed and whose hand will be filled with power to act as priest as successor of his father, must make an atonement and must put on linen garments (Leviticus 16:34). Nice proof that the priesthood went from Father to son.

Yes, it has been granted to her to be arrayed in bright, clean, fine linen, for the fine linen stands for the righteous acts of the holy ones (Rev 19:8).

Also the armies that were in heaven were following him on white horses, and they were clothed in white clean fine linen (Rev 19:14).

Furthermore Jesus himself says to Milton himself:

He that conquers will thus be arrayed in white outer garments, and I will by no means blot out his name from the book of life (Rev 3:5).

One gets a name when one is sanctified, like Moses said:

And now if you will pardon their sin, and if not, wipe me out please, from your book that you have written (Exodus 32:32).

If Jesus swears not to rub your name out, then you are permanently in the book, for God does everything through Jesus. If this is the case then you have everlasting life, which means that you are sealed, declared righteous. So now we are able to see the big picture in the counsel to Sardis:

Nevertheless you do have a few names in Sardis that did not defile their outer garments, and they shall walk with me in white ones, because they are worthy (Rev 3:4).

This means they 'shall' become the priesthood, they are worthy, they are declared righteous. This cannot refer to the Nethinim because they are not sanctified until after Sardis falls. So it refers to the new covenant saints who move mountain, and rejoin Jesus, walking with him in a new Faithful and Discreet Slave. These are the birds of the heavens who find lodging in the branches of the mustard tree. The sheep who both go in and out of the sheepfold and find pasturage. Look!

These are the ones that did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins. These are the ones that keep following the Lamb no matter where he goes. These were bought from among mankind as firstfruits to God and to the Lamb (Revelation 14:4).

Jesus does not go to the pub or to the theatre, he goes not from congregation to congregation, but from religion to religion, from temple to temple, from Faithful and Discreet Slave to Faithful and Discreet Slave. If you are a sheep you will follow him to the next Faithful and Discreet Slave.

Him that conquers and the one that has an ear

Let the one who has an ear hear what the spirit says to the congregations: To him that conquers I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God (Revelation 2:7).

Let the one who has an ear hear what the spirit says to the congregations: He that conquers will by no means be harmed by the second death (Revelation 2:11).

Let the one who has an ear hear what the spirit says to the congregations: To him that conquers I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white pebble, and upon the pebble a new name written which no one knows except the one receiving it (Revelation 2:17).

And to him that conquers and observes my deeds down to the end. I will give authority over the nations and he shall shepherd the people with an iron rod so that they will be broken to pieces like clay vessels, the same as I have received from my Father, and I will give him the morning star.
    Let the one who has an ear hear what the spirit says to the congregations
    (Revelation 2:26-29).

He that conquers will thus be arrayed in white outer garments; and I will by no means blot out his name from the book of life, but I will make acknowledgment of his name before my Father and before his angels.
    (Revelation 3:5,6).

The one that conquers--I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out [from it] anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem which descends out of heaven from my God, and that new name of mine.
    (Revelation 3:12,13).

He that has an ear is the slave of the high priest, the one whose ear was cut off by Peter, Malchus:

Then Simon Peter, as he had a sword, drew it and struck the slave of the high priest and cut his right ear off. The name of the slave was Malchus (John 18:10).

It's an amusing symbolism. The High Priest is now Jesus, his slave with one ear is the Faithful and Discreet Slave. Those with an ear are those in the Jehovah's Witnesses. He that conquers is the one that understands using his other ear presumably, that these 7 congregations are consecutive, successive, and therefore joins the new Faithful and Discreet Slave. He will get all of the benefits described above.

Now I’ve left out the last two congregations, Philadelphia and Laodicea, because they are the new Faithful and Discreet Slave and are in the future although Philadelphia is now.

I’m sorry if all this doesn’t make sense, but the Bible is interconnected and to prove every point would mean going through the whole book. The evidence that the JWs were the true religion but have been disfellowshipped by Jesus is huge, right down to dates etc. etc.

If anyone is interested in what I have said (and I promise you this is nothing) then feel free to reply and I will explain the basics of this man’s work as an academic exercise, because his work is our work too, for all of us can find these secrets, for:

And in the last days, God says, I shall pour out some of my spirit upon every sort of flesh. And your sons and your daughters will prophesy. And your young men will see visions and your old men will dream dreams. And even upon my men slaves and my women slaves I will pour out some of my spirit in those days, and they will prophesy (Acts 2:17,18 - quoting Joel 2:28,29). Not just the JWs GB.

David Joyce

• Englishman
    Englishman

Pablo,

Your surname is known to me, was your father in banking?

Englishman.

Truth exists;only falsehood has to be invented. -Georges Braque

• Pablo
    Pablo

No, he is a Chartered accountant, although that amounts to the same thing I suppose.
    David

• Englishman
    Englishman

OK, There was a David and Barbara Joyce / Joy maybe in WSM in the 60's.

Englishman.

Truth exists;only falsehood has to be invented. -Georges Braque

• Pablo
    Pablo

Sorry, no connection.

• JBean
    JBean

Hi Pablo! Quite a report you wrote there... I read through most of it, but you lost me in some parts. I'd like a much more brief explanation of what you're saying here. Kinda like "what's the bottom line?" Who do you mean to be the NEW Faithful and Discreet slave? Jbean

• Pablo
    Pablo

JBean,
    Basically I wanted to introduce you to man who was a JW but like many of you on this board was disfellowshipped for apostasy which he wasn't guilty of. He is a Mathematician and one day he was reading a scripture and he says it was perfect example of certain kind of abstract algebraic equation. He saw beneath the veneer of the literal account of a scripture. Now, most religions know that books such as Daniel, Ezekiel are sealed until the time of the end. What he discovered is that it is not just these books that have been sealed until this time but the entire bible, all books are layered, first with the literal acount, then 2 layers of symbolism in which all, and I mean ALL, the information that we need NOW is contained. It sounds fantastical but it is all so logical. This code, unlike the ridiculous Eli Rips 'The Bible Code' (which can be applied to all books), shows us everything - from the date that Adam sinned to the date of Armageddon, and all have more than one witness, eg: the date of Armageddon can be deduced many ways including a logical literal deduction know as the midst prophecy. Now once you have this date, all other things fall into place in the Bible including the date that the Watchtower joined the UN as a NGO. Now he has formed a religion that will take us to this date and show that the JWs paltry 6 million are nothing. What I was showing is that the 7 congregations are consecutive and show us the history of the true religion in the time of the end. In the fifth watch, the fifth angel is clearly disfellowshipped and it can be backed up with many scriptures that the JWs themselves use to prove they are the true religion. You see the JWs believe that the time of the end began in 1914 (I think) but the time of the end begins with the true knowledge of the end date. Why would Jehovah tells all the things he is going to do but omit all the dates from what is primarily a historical book. Now, you are saying that the Bible clearly says in Matthew 24:36 "No one knows but the Father" but this is a mistranslation, the Greek word translated 'knows' is 'oiden', which literally means 'has seen'. It is in the 3rd person singular perfect tense. A tense used to convey completed actions in the past. The literal translation of Matthew 24:36 is:

No one has seen but the Father

A statement in the past tense cannot be a prohibition on future knowledge.

Jesus did not know when Armageddon would be on 33Nisan11 when he made this statement 3 days before the last supper was held, because nobody knows the date of their wedding before they have got engaged. Jesus made his engagement proposal to the 11 apostles, the new covenant saints, his wife to be on 33Nisan14 and he gets married at the marriage of the lamb Revelation 19:

Let us rejoice and be overjoyed and let us give him the glory because the marriage of the lamb has arrived and his wife has prepared herself....Happy are those invited to the evening meal of the lambs marriage (Revelation 19:7-9)

See the Watchtowers own Interlinear Hebrew scriptures and the original translation say 'known' or 'seen' (I can't remember which) but they still translate it as 'knows'.

What his research (along with others) showed was that he was to set up the next true religion for he saw himself in the scriptures, which I can show you if your interested. I am not a member of this religion, but am an interested onlooker, and I tell you, this REALLY merits much thought and much research because his work is amazing and it shows us a God of real perfection, great mercy and love and infinite intelligence, things that you can't find with the JWs, because it makes so much sense.

Look, I know this sounds ridiculous but you need to see the entire plan to realise how logical it is. It also proves alot of what many of you have been saying, you've already worked out things correctly for yourself but these points are part of a bigger jigsaw which when put together reveal the real TRUTH.

• JBean
    JBean

Whoa. Ummm... does this person have a website or anything? I'm definitely NOT joining any other group anytime soon, and I'm not even sure if I'll be able to look into this anytime soon... but I'm curious about EVERYTHING now, and I don't believe it would harm me (or any of us for that matter) to take a look if we're so inclined.

• Pablo
    Pablo

I have a feeling alot of you are looking at this and thinking, Yeah Right! but if you can bear with me I show alot more and show you where you can find out even more and one thing that his discovery clearly shows is that you do not have to be in the true religion to survive Armageddon, in fact I'll show (only from the Bible) that more people that are not in the true religion will survive Armageddon than there are in the true religion. Never debunk anything until you have looked at it all, I just wanted to give you all a taster so that we can begin a serious Bible discussion and work whether this guy has something or not. I'm at work at the moment and have to go home now so if there are any questions I'll answer them one by one tomorrow.
    Thank you for your kind attention!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit