UGH! WT & Awake at my client's office!

by baltar447 13 Replies latest jw friends

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

I would write "Visit www.jwfacts.com" on all the literature. Maybe the person, who left the magazines would return and wonder, "what is jwfacts.com?"

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• JustThatGirl007
    JustThatGirl007

Strangely, I also had dubs come to the house today. (For any who don't know, I'm Baltar's wife.) I was napping on the couch when I heard knocking, our 4 yr old opened the door as I was getting up (dammit, kid!), I was startled and foggy brained from having just been woken up. As I walked across the floor, I saw the usual smiling faces and a bible in hand. I smiled. "Jehovah's Witnesses?" Yes, duh. I was trying to think but couldn't and I'm a little bummed that I didn't immediately launch into a really great, rehearsed speech! All I could muster was, "Oh. Well, we're .... apostate here. Um. But thanks, though. You guys have a great day! Enjoy the weather!" I was all smiley and cheery.

THEN! THEN!!! I opened the door again and called out to them, "Oh! We're moving in March, so this place won't be a Do Not Call for long." They thanked me for the info.

WHAT THE HELL, JTG?!?!? COME ON! LOL!

• Ding
    Ding

I came across a WT in a doctor's office.

I asked the receptionist if they wanted it there or if I could take it.

She said, "Take it."

I did, and threw it away.

Odds are the law firm doesn't know they are there and would be glad to be rid of them.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

JWS are very devious and secretive when leaving WTS. magazines around.

Thats 3 Mags. placed and noted on that person's publishing report card.

I would write "Visit www.jwfacts.com" on all the literature.

Thats a very good idea not only for people who may pick up those magazines but also to the orginal person who

may return to see if they are still there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit