UGH! WT & Awake at my client's office!

by baltar447 13 Replies latest jw friends

• baltar447
    baltar447

So I have a client I'm working at this morning. In the break room I saw about 3 WT & Awake! rags. This is a HUGE surprise to me, as they are a VERY liberal law office and I can't imagine anyone here is a dub. Shaking my head. Now I'm all weirded out that there's a dub working here....

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

right, and now that u know that, anything u say can and will be used against you. I've had dubs as employees and just be aware that everyone in the circuit will know everything about u and your business ethic. They love to talk.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

probably left there by the cleaning lady ...

• Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Right, it could have been left there by anyone... from the cleaning lady to a low level secretary who just snuck them in. Just going by the stats, it's very unlikely that anyone of any significance there is a JW. If you reported that to one of the attorneys, they'd probably have the magazines immediately removed.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Well this client is VERY liberal. The owner is a woman married to another woman. I just would be floored to find a dub working here.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Good point about the cleaning person. Hadn't thought of that

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

@Troubled mind: LMAO!!!!.... I don't know how to put in an emoticon of a smiley face rolling on the floor laughing, but that's what I would like to put here.

• Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Religious affiliation is not discussed at interviews. If a JW was working there, it could be his or her attempt to set the partners "straight" about.. well, their "partnership".

• wobble
    wobble

I found a number of WTrags at a place of business I went to, I threw all bar one in a nearby trash can when no one was looking, in the one remaining mag I wrote "See JWFacts.com"

• baltar447
    baltar447

Yes I chunked them just now when no one was in there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit