FEED BACK.....

by Quentin 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

It sounds like an idea with a lot of potential.

Getting pro-JW participation might prove impossible. Might require some theocratic warfare TM to get their comments.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Thanks Cedars I will.....when I say jw's I mean the apologist who post to this board. I want as many video clips from folks that can be compiled, edited into a smooth flowing commentary. Everyone gets their chance.

There would be no film crews. I'm not a production company, nor do I have that kind of resource. This would be a joint venture for those interested.

• Terry
    Terry

People with cameras in their phones can interview themselves on Video or have a friend ask them pointed questions.

Nothing over 3 minutes at a time.

Inevitably a theme will emerge. Topics can be intercut between contributors.

Five people in a row saying the same thing.

Ex-JW's contrasted with still-ins.

Young women. Older women.

Female vs Male opinion.

A story will write itself.

Think of it as snapshot diary entries.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Thanks Terry for putting it in simple terms...

Terry's summary is much of what I have in mind. Also, his suggestion of 3 min clips [ 3 to 5 in IMO ] would make incoming videos much more manageable and easier to edit into a time line. Didn't even think of cell phones with their cameras. See, you would be your own film crew.

In the next 1 to 2 days I'll post a more detailed outline of what I have in mind. BTW, need a working title...mine is "Why be a Jehovah's Witness"...So, let's hear fom you, what's your title?

One more time I want to emphasize this is an open minded project...not meant to rip the wt, nor, be a kiss, kiss, hold hands commentary. being OBJECTIVE is the purpose. ALL VIEWSfrom negative to positive, and everything in between will be included. Heh, heh...Athist's and Pagan's you can be a part as well. What you have to say is important to the subject at hand.

One more thing. I'm a Natural Deist : God, The Deity, The Creator, Divine Providence, whatever expression you wish to use are ALL appropriate in defining and describing the entity that exist.

• Terry
    Terry

BTW, need a working title

I, Witness

• Quentin
    Quentin

Good, goes on the list...

• Quentin
    Quentin

Outlaw your the prop man and wrangler....

• talesin
    talesin

The Truth about The Truth TM

just a thought for the title ... and great idea, quentin!

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit