Star Trek - the Borg

by finally awake 17 Replies latest jw friends

• finally awake
    finally awake

If only I looked like 7 of 9....poor Just Ron would probably die of exhaustion

• sd-7
    sd-7

I think it's mainly that we tend to see things in movies and TV shows that we couldn't see before we woke up and all. Scores and scores of stories about these issues have been written and we're just catching up to their implications.

--sd-7

• jojojunfan
    jojojunfan

So is it possible do a " Picard " and bust it up from the inside? Do you think others are attempting just that as we speak? Or is it Futile? Maybe " Q " will clean the slate for us. Yes... i am a huge nerd....

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Locutus was rescued and got out. That was primitive in the television writings. By the time of Seven of Nine, they really got it down better what being rescued from the Borg would mean for the drone. She fits the ex-JW prototype wonderfully.

finally awake, maybe to someone, you do look like Seven of Nine.

• just Ron
    just Ron

No Finaly Awake is way more beautiful than Jerry Ryan.

• just Ron
    just Ron

Sorry I killed your thread dear.

Ron

• Ding
    Ding

As I recall, near the end of the Voyager series, there were a number of former borg drones who had been separated from the collective.

They were scattered all over the galaxy.

They kept trying to network, and the Borg kept trying to locate them, stop their activities, and if possible reassimilate them.

I still remember one of them, named "Hugh" saying to 7 of 9, "You mean resistance ISN'T futile??"

• finally awake
    finally awake

SO we are like the liberated Borg drones - what a trip.

Just Ron - I still love you even though you are threadkiller

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit