does anyone Know why ... Angels are not the means God uses to comunicate with us...

by Tater-T 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• N.drew
  • ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

take a box of Aluminum foil and fashion an aluminum helmet and wear it at night while you sleep and then the angels will communicate with you in your dreams.

If they don't, that means you don't have enough faith

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

I blame law and wind turbines. The latter plays havoc will all forms of winged creatures. Between all the 'bird ' strikes and our compensation culture angels are in hiding. There is a huge lawsuit waiting for damage caused by 'acts of god ' and for terrible advice in such areas as finance ( take no thought for tomorrow ) and medical malpractice ( sexual mutilation ) and that's before we get to all the wars they've started but not helped in.

• steve2
    steve2

The angels would communicate with us, but after thousands of years encircling the throne of Jehovah shouting "Holy, holy, holy" over and over they are so fucking bored they just want a break. If I had spent even one whole day encircling the Divine throne, shouting out in chant-like fashion those words I wouldn't feel like communicating with pesky humans afterwards. I'd say, however, that after a refreshing break the angels would probably be happy to re-start communicating with us again. How about it Jehovah? Give them a well deserved break. Yours athiestically, steve

• designs
    designs

Holding back the Winds of Destruction, Big Job.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

I hear they are still trying to find the four corners of the earth ... which is a shame on a globe.

• shepherd
    shepherd

God does not use Angels any more than he uses Donald Duck or Sherlock Holmes, because they are all fictional.

AGuest is not fictional, but in that case a similar argument still stands, because God himself is fictional instead.

• designs
    designs

Shepherd- This is heresey Heresey I tell you, have the angels gather kindling wood, quickly!.

• shepherd
    shepherd

haha is that heresy or hearsay or both?

• glenster

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit