does anyone Know why ... Angels are not the means God uses to comunicate with us...

by Tater-T 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tater-T
  • Tater-T
    Tater-T

I remember this question as a child and I never got a good answer... something like God is not dealling with us that way because He's had it with us !!

Then why go this magazine route, that always.. bothered me.. It lead me to atheism.. through the science channels.. But weirdly I still was afaid of what the Watchtower says .. Now I know why,..IT's a cult.. My mind was still bonded to their BS some how..

atheism answers it for me ..

Does anyone know the religious Takes .. I'm mean why There is Myraids of them .. Their name means Messanger.. Why .. where are they what are they doing!!!

Anyone.. anyone Buller!!

lol Looking for serious and humourous..

• tec
    tec

Um... an angel delivered the revelation to John, didn't one?

Other than that, Christ is the mediator between man and God. God communicates to us through Him. But that doesn't mean that angels aren't still doing all the stuff they've always done. (okay I don't know all that would be... but I think of some people who claim to have been pulled from wreckages, or fires, or whatever, by 'angels' ... that could be angels doing work.)

Peace,

Tammy

• N.drew
    N.drew

The Watchtower Society teaches that angels do not appear anymore like the bible says they use to appear. The Bible doesn't specify that in "the last days" angel would not appear. Another thing they lie about. I do not know if angels appear or not, but I know the bible doesn't say anything about it.

Why do they not communicate with Earth anymore? How would they do that? And if they did appear to somebody how would that somebody convince anyone else? We are not a trusting bunch.

I believe in mighty spirit persons. God would not send them to do a fool's errand in my opinion. Very few listen to God's son. How can God do any better than that? He won't and I don't blame HIM.

• tec
    tec

Very few listen to God's son. How can God do any better than that? He won't and I don't blame HIM.

Good point.

Peace,

Tammy

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

thanks thats what I thought.. that There wasn't a Biblical Answer....

always amazed at the Great comments on here...

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

The angels are trying to communicate with us, but their message is getting blocked by all the radio signals, and microwave transmissions that are on the same frequency they use. This is a 21st century problem- the electromagnetic 'smog' that is transmitted by mobile phone towers and television stations in all major cities. To hear what the angels are saying, you have to travel far away from civilization, into the desert on a starry night, and listen very carefully. True story.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

transhuman68.. excellent take... peace! tammy liked yours Too..

maybe they are Busy . confining all the wick Angels to the vicinty of the earth... Humm

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Even in the desert our space junk gets in the way.

It takes great skill on the part of Jehovah to bounce the signals off the angles, which have to be in just the right place to get the angle of the bounce right. With the angles continually having to duck and dive to avoid our rubbish it is very difficult to set up reliable communications with the tiny area in the recipients brain that was implanted with receptors.

It is also difficult to get the intended recipient to hold his head at a suitable angle for long enough for the communication link to be established.

• smiddy
    smiddy

The myriads & myriads of Angels are all too busy blowing their trumpets, singing and praising Jah,trying to outdo each other, they haven`t got the time to be messengers to the people of earth warning them of worldwide destruction of the human race.....,geez get your priorities right.

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit