It's a good thing I got laid, or this would be real embarrassing!

by JRK 49 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

LOl... I avoided this thread until now because of the title. Then I guess curiosity just got the better of me.

I don't think neutering stops the dogs from humping any more than it stops a man. (maybe for a few days) My pup just finished humping the blanket. He's insane.

Also, I think dogs are not color blind. My sister believes that is wrong as well. Her dog will only play with a certain color ball. She can buy the same brand in different colors, but he only likes the one color. Can't remember what color that is though, sorry.

Peace,

Tammy

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Awwww poor puppy! Lookin' all Faaaaabuloooooooussss LOL

I've known quite a few neutered males who still could *ahem* perform. I had a chihuahua who was neutered and still got to a female in heat....connected and went to town.

I have a little min-pin mix...she looks just like the photo posted (the black), but her ears aren't cropped and her tail isn't docked. She's soooo sweet, too :) Love my girl. She's always either at my feet (when I'm on the computer), in my lap (when I'm on the computer lol), or curled up behind me between my butt and my thighs when it's time for bed. Sometimes she comes around to the front, but that's only been the last few nights.

• tec
    tec

My boston terror is a cuddler too, Morbidz. At my feet (at the computer), too big to be on my lap anymore though. He does cuddle between my butt and thighs at night too, if I'm on my side. Or between my legs, with his head on my thigh, if I'm on my back. Or up in the nook of my arm like how my kids used to sleep when they were little. Such a baby he is :)

Peace,

Tammy

• JRK
    JRK

Mr. Freeze,

The title of this thread is what Rusty was thinking when the picture was taken. I haven't slept with a female dog, but I may refer to my ex-wife as one.

JK

• JRK
    JRK

talesin,

I like Canada, it just doesn't like me. It isn't that far away, its just the last mile that gives me trouble.

JK

• Dagney
    Dagney

LOLOLOLOLOLOL !!

You got me with that title JRK.

You got a cute boy there...even in a pink sweater.

• flipper
    flipper

JRK- Actually Rusty looks pretty happy and sedated looking in my opinion. I'm sure he's getting a warm and fuzzy feeling knowing he's experienced his manhood some now. Peace bro, Mr. Flipper

• JRK
    JRK

Flipper,

Yes, it was funny as hell to see him in "afterglow."

JK

• JRK
    JRK

Hi Dag,

Yeah, the title got this stupid dog thread 768 looks so far!

JK

• JRK
    JRK

Morbidz,

Rusty crawls on my lap and is asleep within a minute. He insists on cuddle time in the morning, and lets out sighs of joy when I hug him. He is a wonderful little guy.

He still has his tail and has uncropped ears. I like him better this way. I do wish his dew claws were removed as a pup, ouch!

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit