Ecclesiastes 7:12 Money! $$$

by N.drew 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• N.drew
    N.drew

So then wisdom plus accurate knowledge leads a person on the way out of tribulation.

I will describe two troops at Armegeddon. One troop believes there is no helper. The other troop believes God will give them the victory. But the way out of the tribulation does not exist at Armegeddon. I suspect Armegeddon is the power source for the tribulation. I do not blame one troop for hating the other one for originating Armegeddon, therefore the Great Tribulation. Just saying.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Larsinger58

an adaptation of the story of Nehemiah, where his historical infatuation with the handsome Artaxerxes got sanitized by splitting his historical character into two, one of them being a woman and the other a man (Mordecai).

Once again, larsinger58 presents a distorted interpretation of scripture, in which he feminises a biblical character without any basis in the original text. As with many of his deluded interpretations of sexuality in the Bible, this is related to his inability to properly deal with his own sexuality.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit