Last nights intervention about a Gay Jw who turned to Meth

by rabidewok 13 Replies latest jw friends

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

OMG, ohiocowboy...I had no idea you went through that back then. I wish we both knew then what we know now, I would have totally taken you in. It makes me so sad that you went through so much sadness at such a young age. I use to have so much respect for your parents, I loved them like family but after I heard about the way they treated you, I lost all of that. I blame it on the cult. If they had not been in it, maybe your life would have turned out differently. But hopefully, you are happy now. We need to catch up. Are you still in Dallas? Going to be there in February. I'll email you.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Is there supposed to be a link or a video in the opening post?

• mouthy
    mouthy

ohiocowboy Glad the rope didnt work I'd miss ya mate.
    I now feel so happy to be able to THINK!!! not judge as I was taught as a JW
    My granddaughter ( never been a JW)is a lesbian is getting married to her lover
    in Aug... I am invited & am going ...Much to many folks surprise. Hey!!!! as far as
    I'm concerned where there is love!!!! I deem it an honor to be invited
    Yes here in Canada they can marry!!!!

Mouthy

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Thank you very much for your kind words BP, Tweetie and Mouthy! You are all very sweet, and I count my blessings knowing that there are such warm and loving people as yourselves! I am now glad that I didn't do it either-(although I think sometimes what if...) I had to get rid of it quickly by throwing it up in the rafters because I almost got caught. Had my parents found it, or had known of my intentions, Instead of being concerned, I would have been beaten again. My Mother especially didn't put up with weaknesses such as that.

Tweetie, I would love to see you! I will email you so that we can make plans. I can't wait!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit