Last nights intervention about a Gay Jw who turned to Meth

by rabidewok 13 Replies latest jw friends

• rabidewok
    rabidewok

Sorry if this has already been posted, I enjoyed it, you might want to check it out.

• foundlife
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Where? You mean JCanon/Larsinger? It's all been told before.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Poor JC Cannon. The messiah black gay Jesus.

I'm terribly sorry that Larsinger was on the show last night. I see it is not around today - must have crashed after binging for three days of wild sex and meth.

It'll re-appear soon.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Missed it..

Snoozy..

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I find that sad

People should be free to be themselves

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

I saw this episode and they mentioned JW's a few times...the boy was sexually abused by an extended family member from age 5, he was hit by his stepfather, the rod of discipline...and the mother did admit that the matter was handled the best she new at that time by the family head and the elders...my wife watched it with me and the room became silent when JW was mentioned...I hope she realizes that this kind of shit also happens amongst Jehovah's happy people. I live in the Toronto area but I did not recognize any of the relatives nor the general area where they live...it would be interesting to know if any of the participants in the intervention are still in the "truth". I noticed that his brother had the typical JW uncompromising attitude.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Sorry that I missed it. From what I have read about it I really feel for him.

Any Gay or Lesbian JW's who are having difficulty, things will get better. I literally had a noose around my neck in our garage when I was 15, and I am now thankful that I did not succeed. I promise you that you fill find a way to deal with things, even though it may not seem so at the time. If any are reading this and can relate, and if you need help with finding a councelor or someone to talk to, PM me, and I will try to do what I can to help, even if it is just to talk. Drugs only lead to more depression and heartache. PLEASE do not follow that road.

May you have peace!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

That is messed up! I hope he gets the help he needs.

And I'm glad that you didn't suceed in your suicide attempt, OHCowboy! The world would have missed out on a very special man

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Thank you BP! It is friends like you who love unconditionally that make a person's life much brighter and worth living!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit