So- Now that it's down to 4 teams- Who's your pick to win the Super Bowl ?

by flipper 118 Replies latest jw friends

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

yeah. I like both the 49ers and the giants, so that's going to be a great game no matter what. I want either team to beat the pats, I just want the giants to beat them more.

If, by some chance, it comes down to the ravens vs. whoever wins the NFC, then NFC all the way!

• Glander
    Glander

I, too, am a SF fan. I honestly did feel sorry for the NO fans. What a game!

Love to see the Pats and Niners in the Super Bowl. But I am afraid the Pats would win.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    If, by some chance, it comes down to the ravens vs. whoever wins the NFC, then NFC all the way!

That's how I feel. I don't have a dog in the fight anymore, so I'm rooting against the Ravens at this point. Wouldn't mind seeing the Giants come back down to earth, either.

SF over Giants

NE over Baltimore

NE over SF in the Super Bowl

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

NE v NY

35 17

• JRK
    JRK

San Francisco 26. NY 20.

Baltimore 30, NE 27.

San Francisco 16, Baltimore 12.

Defense will win, San Francisco will not give up a rushing TD in the next two games.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Actually I'm happily surprised and elated that my San Francisco 49ers are still alive !

I agree - I am pulling for the 49ers as well. Not picking them to win, mind you, but pulling for them.

• undercover
    undercover

I gave up picking winners when Tebus beat the Steelers. What's the point, if Jesus is gonna join in?

But it was refreshing to see in the Broncos/Patriots game that the power of Jesus to Tebow wasn't as powerful as Salem witches on Friday the 13th...

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/01/13/salem-witches-attempt-to-neutralize-tim-tebow/

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Patriots will win it all this year. That's my prediction.

• poppers
    poppers

That's how I feel. I don't have a dog in the fight anymore, so I'm rooting against the Ravens at this point. Wouldn't mind seeing the Giants come back down to earth, either.

I'm with keyser on this. As a Packer fan it was torture to see their performance on Sunday, but I had a feeling this was going to happen. I'm pulling for the 49ers now to take the whole thing - it's a great story how their season went, and a SB win would do it justice. Don't really care who they face if they make it. Giants, I don't care so much; wouldn't mind the Ravens beating NE and them beating Giants if it comes to that.

• Sic Semper Tyrannis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit