Farewell

by DagothUr 10 Replies latest jw friends

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Since my time is limited, I have decided to leave this forum and JWTalk. Yes, Dismal Bliss, I have more than one account on your stupid forum.

Jehovah-witnesses.net is gigantic and very active and will make an impact on the Borganization, no doubt. It is also a free forum, one on which everyone may speak freely, like bozos as Obves or Larsinger. I used it to get out and many will do the same in the years to come. Thank you all. My time spent as a JW has become just a faded dream, almost forgotten. This is my last post, don't send me farewell messages because I will not read them. It's the last time I am online here. Down with the WTBTS!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Not a farewell message, as per request, but just to say that it is really great to see someone who was a XJW become a XXJW.

That is true progress, sad though we are on this site when we lose the input of valued contributors as they move on in their life.

Good luck and happiness to all who have gone before us in to freedom.

• JAFO
    JAFO

I fondly remember the time I realised that I'd stopped thinking of myself as an ex-JW..

May you have fair winds and following seas, wherever life may take you.

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

He'll always be and ex-JW and remember the borg....Even if it's just in nightmares. Good luck buddy.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I hope to join you shortly. My goal is not to leave forever but to only visit every few months. Best wishes. Sometimes I wonder if this forum doesn't tie me more strongly to the Witnesses.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Nice having you Dag. I wish you all the best!

-Sab

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Well you may never post again, but I know you will change your mind about coming back to read what we said in your farewell thread.

Goodbye, enjoy life. Thanks for your thoughts.

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Onthewayout is a prophet! Ok, thank you all, now I will really log out for good.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thanks for spending some time with us.

Cheers

Chris

• cedars
    cedars

It's great that people can get to that stage where they just can't be bothered thinking about it anymore. They have their lives to be getting on with, so why drag it all up?

I hope to get to that stage eventually. Until then, I have work to do!

Thanks for your posts DagothUr, I'm sorry I never got to know you better.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit