Hello! New here

by shallbefree 22 Replies latest jw friends

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

Welcome to the group shallbefree, most everybody here is nice and encouraging.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

welcome shall be free.. glad you left... I'm new here too,, I'm a 3rd gen out twenty years .... who just figured out it's a cult to...

and a bad Religion TOO!!! welcome

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Congrats for leaving and not having to deal with family still in. Welcome, hopefully we'll hear more from you soon.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Welcome ! looking forward to hearing your story, it is always of interest, how people got in to the cult, and what was the final wake up call to get you out.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Welcome to the board.

Bangalore

• Heaven
    Heaven

Welcome shallbefree!

I am glad that I didn't bring anyone into the cult.

Excellent work! Thank you so much for not bringing anyone in.

My Dad was an active Witness for 25 years after he retired. He never brought anyone in either. Now he is suffering from dementia (WT calls this 'mentally diseased' don't they? ) and doesn't understand a thing about what they talk about anymore. When they come to leave the ragazines (which is not very often here), I just put them away so he doesn't see them.

One night at dinner, his prayer came out sounding like he was speaking Clingon. The only thing I could make out was when he called Jesus 'Jane'.

Being a Jehovah's Witness saves you from nothing.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

shallbefree

welcome , great to have you here

fsp

• cofty
    cofty

Welcome. Good news that you don't have any relatives still in.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hello an dwelcome to JWN!

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

Welcome shallbefree!

I was wondering the same thing as wannabefree... Haha I'm still inside but not for long!

You are with friends here! (with the exception of the casual troll every now and then)

Feel free to speak your mind on all things jw.

The Borg will shun you for breaking their silly rules, like the Pharisees, but we will always be here for you no matter what!

Hope to hear more from you soon!

OneDayillbeFree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit