Another Apr 15 2012 jewel

by d0rkyd00d 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

I kinda feel bad for the old old folks who now,are unable to work,had little or no retirement plans,have alienated their family w.any brains at all{having stayed close to the stupid still JW ones}And dont know what to make of Armageddon not having come yet...Must suck...A wasted life magnified...

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

I kinda feel bad for the old old folks who now,are unable to work,had little or no retirement plans,have alienated their family w.any brains at all{having stayed close to the stupid still JW ones}And dont know what to make of Armageddon not having come yet...Must suck...A wasted life magnified...

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

It's so funny I remember a few times thinking an article was writen JUST FOR ME!!! Oh how they twisted my mind

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I don't know how often I saw an article that says to the effect "I know that's what you want and need for your personal happiness, but I don't want you to have it." Which would be about right for being from Jehovah Baghead.

But then again, I don't accuse Jehovah of being the loving parent he claims to be.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Accept the correction as coming from Jehovah. Just as a friend might tap you on the shoulder to bring something to your attention,Jehovah can use his spirit to draw your attention to an aspect of your conduct or personality that you-and no doubt many others like you-need to improve. ..."

"He sees you when you're sleeping...

He knows when you're awake...

He knows if you've been bad or good,

So be good for goodness sake!!

You better watch out -

You better not pout!

You'd better not cry - I'm telling you why...

Jehovah's Watchtower mags are com - ing -

TO TOWN!! "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit