Do you remember this?

by AK - Jeff 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

For "pioneering" fun...

The congo I grew up in split, and split. We still had friends all over.

There was a stretch of time, lol, not long, that we had a car load of pioneer's needing to make their hours,

no big surprise there, so old friends from 2 congo's, got in a big old gas guzzler, met for service.

As a joke, my "friends" stuck me with this old sister that was an eager to go out publisher ,

so they assigned her to LoisLane .

What they did not tell me, lol, was that when you got to the door and a person was standing there,

as soon as I showed the Truth ( tm) book, this woman, like a repeat talking parrot,

would spout out, with a big winsome smile on her face,

"25 cents. It is only 25 cents...."

Thank you Bro Ross. It really helped with the dignified impression I was trying to make! lol

LoisLane

• tiki
    tiki

Jehovah was speeding up the work - hence the 6 month studies....the end was coming, of course and people had to make up their minds and convert fast while the ark door was still open. if someone didn't show progress soon enough, they were to be dumped and others sought out who would live up to the timeline. the floodgates of heavens were burst open and the valuable things of the nations were falling in like raindrops from the skies..........a little nation was becoming a thousand............that was all due to that little blue book. amazing stuff!

hindsight is 20/20

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit