I guess I am no more a girlfriend in dilemma

by DilemmaGF 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If he still has any contact at all with you, then he stands a chance of wanting you more than he wants that stupid religion. But if he chooses you, don't bet that will be the last time he goes back and forth. It's your life, but most people here would say to get away from it while you can have a better life. Odds are stacked that Watchtower and JW family will win him back. Even if they lose him, he will be a wreck. Sorry to be so blunt.

• Ding
    Ding

I second what ABibleStudent said.

Getting dumped is painful, but marrying into the JW lifestyle and fighting to keep your children out of it would have been far more painful.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I feel foryou, your heart was involved, the sad part is, so was his, he felt love for you, but the mind control of the cult is so strong that he was able to reject you, in favour of them !

It is so sad, but, just reflect, JW parents are prepared to sacrifice their childs life, by denying blood when needed, because of this cult's disgusting, lying, murdering determination to stick to a thoroughly discredited doctrine.

You are best off being clear of it, painful though it may be, the guy has not got a mind of his own, Brooklyn own, and direct, his mind.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Getting dumped is painful, but marrying into the JW lifestyle and fighting to keep your children out of it would have been far more painful.

Same here. She should re-read some of the painful posts here by people who have been married 10 years in this split condition (with kids) and count her blessings.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Go into the KH before the meeting, walk right up to him, place both hands on his cheeks and kiss him right in front of her and everyone else. As you are walking out the door and everybody is in shock......tell him thanks for not ruining your life.

Think About It

• its_me!
    its_me!

The pain is fresh right now. It will fade, and if you stay on this forum and read the heartbreaking situations that those married to JWs find themselves in every day, you will be so glad that you are not permanently tied to him. He is probably miserable if it is any consolation! He most likely made the decision to break up because fear got the better of him. The fear that the WTS instills in its followers.

My thoughts are with you, things will get better and life will get brighter for you.

• DilemmaGF
    DilemmaGF

Thanks to all your comments and encouragement!!!The suggestion about kissing him is superb! LOl!

• DilemmaGF
    DilemmaGF

Anyway, I can't blame him... I wish I could find any reason to blame him but no I can't... it is all the deeds of the evil WT...

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

you're not from canada are you?

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

i ment, are you from canada?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit