What was the first thing you did...

by OneDayillBeFree 34 Replies latest jw friends

• d
    d

I read The God delusion then I looked up the history of the witness and in 2010 I registered to vote.

• IamPresence2012
    IamPresence2012

I faded off as well. but I remember we bought a house , close to our neighborhood was a KH and since no one knew me I decided to pay a visit to see what's new,,, Can't recall what the topic of the main talk was but the elder mentioned deadening our body members even if we are married. put Jehova first,,,, and I was thinking wow,,, don't get some when you are single and even if you are married you have to limit the number of times to get it,,,, I drove home, found my hubby(who was not a Witness) in bed, we had sex all afternoon,, he kept asking what did I hear at the KH that was so hot,, for me to come home and just do him,,, I realized how freeing it was,, and how some sis n bro will not be getting some for a long time as they keep Jehovah first. personally I think when it comes to the bedroom matters JW's are as depressed and mind controlled as lab rat.. he need a topic on this, unless they members are dead or cut off.

• iclone
    iclone

Ripped up and disgarded mine and my children's "Medical Directive" cards.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

First thing I did was I bought a shredder to get rid of my washtowel rags. That pile has to have been at least 1 1/2 meters tall--and took most of a month to get 100% shredded. As I did a pretty thorough job in hunting for them, I have yet to find the odd rag popping up. However, I am still pretty sure that there is at least one of those worthless things hidden somewhere.

After shredding the rags, I went out and bought things to mark the transition to being worldly. I got some new clothes--not witless clothing. Also, I bought a few playthings, and put the worst of my suits in the rubbish. Then, I got an 8-ball.

Then, a Ouija board. Instead of attending the REJECT Jesus Party in 2006, I bought a Ouija board. Then, a computer--going online to visit my first apostate web site. And eventually begin the process of ordering Christmas decorations, which was a long process given the number I had to throw in the rubbish because of the witlesses.

• mamamo
    mamamo

Had sex for the first time

Got my first Christmas tree and had a blast decorating it and the house

Told someone Bless you when they sneezed

Got some "up to there" "down to there" clothes (Due to the stress, I lost a lot of weight and looked damn good in the skimpy outfits)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit